For Sale 1991 HZJ73zx, 5M, locked, built, clean $15,000 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ON/CAN '91 HZJ73, 5spd, locked $15,000cdn obo

$15,000cdn obo for a very clean, well built and maintained CABLE locked, 5 speed manual 1991 HZJ73zx 140,000km. ARB bull bar, Safari Snorkel, armored diffs, sliders, CABLE LOCKERS F/R with big front axle upgrade from BJ74 (original high pinion angle front axle goes with truck as spare or to sell). Lots more besides.

Truck is in Deep River, ON, Canada. All work and mods done by Louis Skebo of PowerModz.com aka lShobie. Pics to follow. Feel free to search old threads for import details, cable locker convert etc. With $33k invested, sole NA owner, very few km's since import in 2006 (92,000km at import), stored during winters, truck won't disappoint!

PM to discuss details and arrange inspection/test drive ONLY if serious - please. Truck is currently lic., insured and on the road as DD.

Peter

Last edited:
pics...

P1080269.jpg

IMG_1078.jpg

P1080274.jpg

I'm in Deep River. 2hrs West of Ottawa along the TransCanada, Hwy17. Truck is in Pembroke daily where I work - 1/2hr closer to Ottawa.

Thought I'd add... new matched pair of Napa 27 batt's last fall. Rad recored to 4 core in '10 - runs cool as can be even under heavy load. Needs exhaust - just had a patch put on at the resonator intake. Brakes were done with rotors and new callipers (big $$) all around fall 2008 with around 114,000km on her - brakes like a champ even under load. Couple different tire/rim options depending on the price paid - a little more for the 34" BFG M/T's on 16" Rock Crawler rims or 31" Firestone Destination M/T's on 15" steelies, also have like new Bridgestone Winter Dueller's on 15" Rock Crawlers and original JDM Toyo something or others on Stock 16" alloys... Have a new 40amp converter not wired up that could go for a few xtra $'s. Original OEM bumper goes with it. Original rear pumpkin with compete diff gears go with it (nothing wrong with them but switched to cable lockers with rebuilt gears front and back). Mentioned the stock front axle already. Monsoon rain deflectors kicking around somewhere. Probably more besides...

I looked at this truck before i found my 77. Louis imported the truck for him and seriously did his homework. Compression numbers and a ton of photos verifying it was legitimate.
Someone looking for a really nice 73 this is your ticket. The cable lockers really make this truck desirable.
Plus this is a very very fair asking price for what it is.
Best of luck Peter.

it is amazing how the market has dried up for really clean Cruisers ...
i would wait another 4 years and sell state side, that unit would fetch a very good dollar south of the border.

My condolences on that :flipoff2:

The snows great, it's the minus 30 degrees thing that bites :bang:

That said, its always toasty warm in my igloo...

We get to enjoy +38 degrees (C) :)
Good luck with the sell......

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom