Check the NEW aluminum TEQ badge! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I like the flat one.

I always try to offer both options so everybody can get what they want.

Alright guys, I worked hard this weekend trying to fine tune the settings on my printer to give me a NON 3D printed look. I went through a few prototypes until I got one that looks REALLY clean. This is as close to injection molding as I can get. I already transfered these settings to all of my TEQ badges, so from this point foward everything I ship will have a smooth glossy finish. Here's a few pics. I made a couple in the flat and a couple in the honeycomb. I also made a couple red/silver and a couple black/silver TEQ badges for the FJ45. It's all on my new site and ready to ship. I don't think there will be much demand for these so I'm doubtful I will do another batch.
http://www.bh3dprinting.com/product/fj45-teq-tailgate-badge/

Looks like I need to get better pics. The lighting sucked. I will try again in the daylight. The lighting doesn't show the finish very well.

So the days of plastic emblems has come to an end. I have discontinued all plastic TEQ badges. What I have left in stock is all I have. I have moved on to machined aluminum. I only make my cup holders now in plastic. My question to you guys; is there interest in the TEQ badge for the tail gate in the aluminum form? It would be around $30. the catch is that I have to order a minimum of 20 at a time to keep the price in the $30 range. If I could get at least 10 guys who wanted one, then I would go ahead and place an order. At this point I have already released the oval and round Universal TEQ badge on my website www.bh3dprinting.com. I have also released the retro 4 Wheel Drive badge and the FJ Cruiser badge. The 5th Gen 4Runner grill badge, the 95-02 80/100 series grill badge, and the FJ40 grill badge will all be coming out on my site within the next two weeks.

So it looks like we have 4 possible badges wanted. I need at least 6 more. I also should be clear that I can't offer both the 4x4 badge and the TEQ badge. The TEQ badge has out sold the 4x4 badge by a ratio of 5 to 1 so I will be releasing the TEQ badge for the FJ45 tailgate only. The 4x4 badge I may just keep up on my site in plastic and make them to order instead of keeping them in my inventory.

I would be in for several aluminum 4x4 ovals for the pickup truck tailgates.

Never heard you even thought about doing them in aluminum.

My original plan of all TEQ badges was to 3D print them but after 2 years of it, I realized metal was just a better option. I'm all about taking the best option when possible.

I should probably get one of these 4x4 ovals to go with my new tailgate. I can't bring myself to take the NOS one out of the safe!

I'd be in for a 45 teq badge. Would you be able to ship to Aus ?

I'm in for one of the 4X4 Ovals.

Will these count toward my flair requirement?

ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1446053678.497606.jpg

Does it look like the aluminum 4X4 will be made? How many more will we need to pony up for so these may be made. If we need more, I will take Two! Anyone else to help make this happen?

Thanks for the work on this

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom