2015 FJ45-Run Sept 5th-7th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I was hoping to get my brother along on the trip, but he has fatherly duties. I plan to come up without him.

Well, the 80 is out of commission, the 45 is not ready for prime time, and my Audi ate its' water pump last Friday (what I will be fixing this weekend)...so no 45 run for me and the boy this year. Looking forward to 2016 when the 45 will be there for sure.

Who's planning to go fishing? Worth it at this location?
It's supposed to be pretty damned good. I'm bringing my fly stuff, and spinning, because I suck at fly fishing...

A grasshopper on a hook is just about a sure thing there, I bet...

My boy caught his first fish there. Very good fishing opportunity for both fly and bait. Grasshoppers, worms, salmon eggs...We had a delicious trout breakfast one morning. Stanislaus is known for its flyfishing.

What time on Sunday do people typically pull out onto the trail? I'm thinking about an early rise and go thing for Sunday...

Over nighter at Pismo, rig is towing great. See ya all tomorrow.
NCM_3207.JPG

What time on Sunday do people typically pull out onto the trail? I'm thinking about an early rise and go thing for Sunday...
I dunno what time the SlickRock crew is planning on heading out, but I plan on hitting the Corral Hollow TH (via bear valley general store meet location) around 11am on Sunday.

On our way broadcasting on 146.460. See ya there!

Post lots of pics when you guys come back,maybe i will make it next year when my job becomes permanent i'm currently on temp. status right now. have fun and be safe.

A walk through camp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom