IH8MUD app? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Android app user here.
But no, the mud app is not available for future downloads. Apparently it doesn't support tabs. Check here to hear it from the horse's mouth:
Forum.ih8mud.com/threads/mobile-app-tapatalk-ios-and-android.801662/

The app is great for posting photos in threads and checking alerts. Not good for posting photos, as in you can't, in conversations. Glad I still have it.

Anyone with the app ever figure out how to reach the classifieds through it? I too still have the app it seems like it updated when the new forums went online and then fell out of the AppStore at some point. I'm not a fan of tapatalk at all.

Woody has the instructions for reaching the classifieds and clubhouse sections on the app in the FAQ's. I will try to find it. I have the app on both an android tablet and my iPhone and can access all I want from both. You have to set it up on your computer as forums subscribed to (I think) and then you can access it from the app. I am on my tablet now.

umm...the App IS a branded version of Tapatalk...or was, since it is no longer updated.

Anybody here running the tapatalk app w an i phone 5s? I just replaced my 4s w the app working awesome in a very neat set up and the version I just downloaded sucks ass! They are trying to make this thing like Facebook and it just blows! Wondering if I have other options!

Mobile browser...it's what I've used for over a year. Never have liked the app (and liked each new update less and less)

The site has been fully mobile responsive for over a year. Tablet, phone, laptop, desktop...one URL. Done.

Thanks for the quick response Woody! That's what I had been using as well, the mobile browser works great and then I found that app version and it just worked so neat and problem free! Navigation through all the different forum sections was very user friendly and a no brainer. I'm just bummed that I can't get it anymore, traded my phone yesterday and already frustrated w the new version!
Back to the mobile browser for now.
Thanks again.

I had the app and it would build up huge amounts of my iPhone's memory from people posting in the 200 or so threads I'm subscribed to so every couple of months I would just delete it and re-download, the other day I deleted it and searched the app store and it's gone :doh:

OK guys I found a way to redone load the app if you already had it on your phone and deleted it. This will ONLY work if you had downloaded it in the past. This is for iPhone and I don't know if it applies to other devices or not.

Go to the App Store, then the Updates section, Purchased, My Purchases, on the "All" list it should be listed and you will be able to download it. I also downloaded the original Flappy Bird that everyone made such a big fuss over :)

I'm happily typing this from the mobile app :)

@woody I take it you completely killed off the app since it is now refusing me access after today's updates on both my iPhone and iPad ...

temporarily disabled while we continue to diagnose this mornings issue...we are "pretty sure" we have it solved, but Tapatalk has always been the first source of irritation, so we to eliminate it from the diagnosis stream.

Will the app be available soon?

perhaps later today, perhaps later this weekend, perhaps never :)

still have some things to work on today

I love the App. It is very helpful to have all the information handy on my tablet while working on my rigs. I hope it can be squared away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom