200 series picture thread (26 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

So with the RSCA off and you happen to tip "all" the way over do the airbags go off? Does it just increase The angle needed to deploy?

So with the RSCA off and you happen to tip "all" the way over do the airbags go off? Does it just increase The angle needed to deploy?
I think with the rsca off and you roll over it still shouldn't deploy. Unless it gets triggered by a side impact sensor.

I think airbags will still deploy on full roll over. Impact trigger sensors also remain active. My understanding is that only the pitch and inertia sensors are deactivated.

To give you an idea of how popular Land Cruiser's are in Qatar, I took a few pics at a parking lot.

20150203_101421.jpg

20150203_101436.jpg

20150203_101502.jpg

20150203_101537.jpg

20150203_101721.jpg

You guys really like your white TLCs, huh? Hehe.

Those graphics and pins stripes are really cool.

Funny to see a Chevy and a Raptor thrown into the mix too.

Last edited:
By far most common color for any car. Weather is super hot and dusty most of the year so it works. I would never buy a white car though, maybe if i lived in the US or some other place with more variety in colors.
I envy you in the US for the exclusivity you get with owning an LC/LX.

Last edited:
^^^^^ This is why Toyota will never support the LC in the North American market like they do in the GCC.
I wish there was an unlike button. :bang:

beno, you are correct as usual. At least we have you and Cdan to pick up the slack in the US

315/70/17 Micky Thomson tires
do they not rub with the factory wheels? do you have spacers? after market UCA's?

It's not mine. It was done by one of the local off road shops. I'll try and get more info.
17 inch rims btw not OEM but they look like the 18 inch OEM wheels.

Last edited:
315/70/17 Micky Thomson tires
that front bumper is mean looking - not out of place either. Thanks for posting that!

To give you an idea of how popular Land Cruiser's are in Qatar, I took a few pics at a parking lot.

How are those rear tire carriers mounted? Rear fender or bumper? Factory?

The 200 with barn doors was actually only released in late 2011. All 200's with barn doors come with the key start instead of push button.

10899295_1605439663017982_2071136496_n.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom