1985 HJ75 Pickup (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

image.jpg
I can now actually find items inside my Cruiser at night without the aid of a flashlight. :)

Need some welding goggles?

Kidding aside, it makes a helluva difference, no?

Not only that, those crazy festoon bulbs get super hot and they cook stuff like the lens. The LEDs are much cooler and pull way less current.

Need some welding goggles?

Kidding aside, it makes a helluva difference, no?
I'm going to keep the original bulb in the event a museum wants it.
The difference between the original bulb and the LED version is unbelievable. I also have the option of adding another LED strip in the dome light but at this point it seems unnecessary.

Mobile tanning bed?

:grinpimp:

I have been having long term reliability issues with most of the ones I have tried.
They don't seem to like moisture (even light condensation) which makes me question an exterior application. I'm hoping a dry environment like an interior will yield better results.

He's a polygamist. His trucks share him.

He's a polygamist. His trucks share him.
Dan, please don't use words that I have to "Google" and yes Wayne I still have the HJ75. ; )

Last edited:
But none of them are younger than 25 years old, which means he IS NOT a pervert.
I'm glad someone is willing to be a character witness.....
Thanks Ward

Do they qualify as Cougars then? ;)

Do they qualify as Cougars then? ;)
Hanging around with a couple of "mature" women would probably be cheaper in the long run than owning a couple of vintage Cruisers. Then again maybe not.......

Polygamy ( polly - gamey) [ more than 1 badger hole. [ when 1 hornets nest isn't enuff.

Polygamist (polly - game - ist) [ the fool who wants to poke 2 or more hornets nests, with a short stick, while tied to the tree the bees are in.

I'm glad someone is willing to be a character witness.....
Thanks Ward
You are welcome Charles, but you really should consider the source of the character reference....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom