FJ40 Mark/Downey Header (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Fe3 is the TriMeki vendor handle here on ih8mud.

Here is our vendor thread listing particulars about the order process:

Thank you all for your interest in the header and exhaust! We'll post more details, but we have spent a bit of time and effort getting to this point. We are convinced this will help your 2F/1F engine breath a little easier.

Are the first people who purchase the header first in line for the set of full exhaust? Is there a time line on rest of exhaust and pricing?

Fe3 is the TriMeki vendor handle here on ih8mud.

Here is our vendor thread listing particulars about the order process:

Thank you all for your interest in the header and exhaust! We'll post more details, but we have spent a bit of time and effort getting to this point. We are convinced this will help your 2F/1F engine breath a little easier.
Just checking, will the first purchaser’s of the original batch of 16 headers be first in line for the balance of the exhaust system? I know it’s mentioned that the exhaust system is not able to be purchased separately, but I hope this isn’t the case for the first people who purchased the first batch of headers. FYI, I pulled the trigger and purchased my header last night. I would like to get priority on your list for the exhaust when ready. Is there an estimated time line or pricing on the balance of the exhaust?

Thanks Dave

These are very reasonable questions.

If you are interested in the Whole Enchilada, we want to provide you with what you want.

Pricing and timing - yes, stay tuned for more information.

Today’s mission is to get home from Moab with fewer issues than I had on the drive out! I will be back online after my travels.

Thank you all again for your interest!

Just checking, will the first purchaser’s of the original batch of 16 headers be first in line for the balance of the exhaust system? I know it’s mentioned that the exhaust system is not able to be purchased separately, but I hope this isn’t the case for the first people who purchased the first batch of headers. FYI, I pulled the trigger and purchased my header last night. I would like to get priority on your list for the exhaust when ready. Is there an estimated time line or pricing on the balance of the exhaust?

Thanks Dave
Dave, thank you for your order!

If you are in for the Whole Enchilada, we want to get it to you.
There are 3 factors I need to work out:
  • Timing
  • Pricing
  • Logistics
In terms of logistics, I am imagine some folks will want the header ASAP, and then wait for the exhaust to ship when ready. Others may want to wait until both are ready. What about you?

Safe and trouble-free travels.
Thanks!
We made it home.
It was tough sledding at times...
1713713488655.png

I went so far as to put one of the headers in my online shopping cart, but have held off pulling the trigger as I would much prefer to get the whole exhaust (soup to nuts) in one shot. Anxiously, awaiting final details.
Thanks again for getting this project up and running.

I went so far as to put one of the headers in my online shopping cart, but have held off pulling the trigger as I would much prefer to get the whole exhaust (soup to nuts) in one shot. Anxiously, awaiting final details.
In the same boat. Need the whole enchilada. Appreciate all the hard work to make this happen!

Dave, thank you for your order!

If you are in for the Whole Enchilada, we want to get it to you.
There are 3 factors I need to work out:
  • Timing
  • Pricing
  • Logistics
In terms of logistics, I am imagine some folks will want the header ASAP, and then wait for the exhaust to ship when ready. Others may want to wait until both are ready. What about you?
I would like to be on the list when the first batch of the exhaust is ready. So, if I understand this correctly, you will have a bunch of (exhaust only) going out to the original 16 customers who purchased the header already and need them... correct.

I would like to be on the list when the first batch of the exhaust is ready. So, if I understand this correctly, you will have a bunch of (exhaust only) going out to the original 16 customers who purchased the header already and need them... correct.

In theory.
I have to come up with a solution that is acceptable to you, and feasible with the others who do the actual work to get the product to you.
Let come back this week with facts!
And 10-4, I understand you are in for the header + exhaust.

I understand.
Thank you, my advice is to go ahead and order the header now.
I will work with the others to make the Whole Enchilada running as smoothly as possible.
The exhaust came about as a pleasant surprise from the header project so it is half a step behind.
We will figure it out!

In the same boat. Need the whole enchilada. Appreciate all the hard work to make this happen!
Thank you!
Go ahead and order the header. Drop me a PM with your real name. I will start tying orders to people who are after the Whole Enchilada. That way we will now how to allocate exhaust systems.

Sorry for my ignorance: The webpage states: "2F Stainless Exhaust Header for 1969-87 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ40, FJ45, FJ55, & FJ60 with 2F engines" I would like to verify that the header fits a 1F. We have a 1970 stock 1F. The description is a bit confusing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom