Official ONSC member buying/selling thread (16 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I will get some pictures of it this week and test it to see that it's working. I'm guessing that it is an early one, as it has the Jeep label vice the Warn one. No mud ship would be needed. I'm already registered and planning on coming to the Relic Run.
That’ll do. Let’s talk before Relic to confirm.

Have some Land Cruiser Phil gull wing windows for trade. Looking for Dentside Ford Pickup parts. I have a 1974 pickup I’m tinkering on and in need of:
Ford steering wheel, 900x16 tires, disc brake front axle out of a 78 or 79 F250. Anything else fun. I can think of too many items I’d like for the old truck.

Basically, if you have any 70s parts and pieces, let me know.

IMG_0900.jpeg

Have some Land Cruiser Phil gull wing windows for trade. Looking for Dentside Ford Pickup parts. I have a 1974 pickup I’m tinkering on and in need of:
Ford steering wheel, 900x16 tires, disc brake front axle out of a 78 or 79 F250. Anything else fun. I can think of too many items I’d like for the old truck.

Basically, if you have any 70s parts and pieces, let me know.

View attachment 3575435
I wish I had that Ford! Gorgeous. I don't have parts to trade, but I may be interested in buying those Gullwings from you.

I have 5 Cooper discoverers, 315/75r16 that I’m not using. 4 were used but with tread remaining. They are slightly chopped and loud with the ol’ MT roar. The fifth one hasn’t seen many miles at all. Would make a good set of off-road/trail tires.

Trading for 1970s ford truck parts, steering wheel, grill inserts, you name it.

May trade towards some body work or paint work.

IMG_0894.jpeg
IMG_0895.jpeg

IMG_0893.jpeg

Last edited:
I have 5 Cooper discoverers that I’m not using. 4 were used but with tread remaining. They are slightly chopped as with most used MT tires. The fifth one hasn’t seen many miles at all. Would make a good set of off-road/trail tires.

Trading for 1970s ford truck parts, steering wheel, grill inserts, you name it.

May trade for body work or paint work.

View attachment 3576007View attachment 3576009

View attachment 3576008
You'll get better response if you include the size and date code.

I need a 100 series driver-side front fender and door thanks to a PA deer. Does anyone have or know where one is?

Anyone want this 16” Tacoma steelie on a cheap 265/75? As far as I know it’s never been on the road, has been under my 60 as a spare. Tire date code mid-2016.

$40 fair? I’m in Matthews

View attachment 3576352
I know someone looking for some tacoma steel wheels. Pm me your info and i will pass it along.

I have a set of 200 series shocks ironman 4x4 foam cell pro. New in the box. They are $1400 new plus shipping and taxes. I will take $1100. I can deliver to any of the events. I dont have springs.

I know this is a long shot but looking for a 80 series front axle housing for elocker version. Just need the bare housing.

Snowballs chance someone might have one from swapping the 3rd into a mini truck

Have cash or plenty of parts to trade

Thanks

Anyone have a set of sliders? Even not for an 80 is fine if they're about the right length (about 63 1/2") I'm fine doing new mounts.
I have a set of new unused sliders that I believe were for an extend cab pickup. Legs aren't welded on so that would make it easier. They have the kickouts at the rear. I can get some measurements this weekend if interested.

I need a 100 series driver-side front fender and door thanks to a PA deer. Does anyone have or know where one is?
Try car-part.com you may get lucky and have one in a junk yard near you

*Wanted*

Low mileage or rebuilt 1FZ-FE for a 1995 80 series.
What are they going for? I picked up a parts rig with a rebuild top end and new head gasket etc. Was going to hold on to it but who knows. 80 has about 211k on truck, egine work has about 1k on it. Dude wrecked it. Mine is a 97 that should be the same. I assume this is for White Sheep? That was going to be my plan for it.

Last edited:
I know this is a long shot but looking for a 80 series front axle housing for elocker version. Just need the bare housing.

Snowballs chance someone might have one from swapping the 3rd into a mini truck

Have cash or plenty of parts to trade

Thanks
When do you need it? I should have one in the future

No rush really...sometime this year a possibility?

I have a non locking axle currently in the truck. I bought the locking axle sight unseen. It looked fine so I didn't touch it for years. When I opened it up it was missing a shaft and the inner seal/ knuckle area was fubar.

I could modify the non locking axle but its a lot easier to just get the locking housing

Last edited:
No rush really...sometime this year a possibility?

I have a non locking axle currently in the truck. I bought the locking axle sight unseen. It looked fine so I didn't touch it for years. When I opened it up it was missing a shaft and the inner seal/ knuckle area was fubar.

I could modify the non locking axle but its a lot easier to just get the locking housing
Do you need just a bare housing or everything but the third member? I have a front e locker axle complete minus the third member but was planning to save all hub stuff and shafts as spares.

Starting to clear some things out. Make me an offer.

2- 80 series rear cross members with angle braces, good shape, clean cut offs
3-60 series fuel tanks
1-62 series fuel tank
set(s) 60 series fuel tank straps
several sets of wheels 6 lug , great for rollers (free)
bunch of under hood tanks for 80 and 60 (free)

more to come........................

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom