HID projector headlights. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

IMAG1222.jpg
IMAG1223.jpg
After almost 2 years with the HID's and almost a year with the gen 2 headlights I am still utterly impressed with the lights. The two greatest light upgrades I have done are the Dapper HID's and the 7 watt backup lights.

Light output out of the hid's makes a 60 (or a 40 for that matter) driveable in the dark.

The new ones are essentially waterproof. I'm not positive what would happen with a prolonged dunking, but they are good for short periods of getting soaked.

Something I put together.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Mine are still running strong!

Mine are still running strong!

Good to hear. I just bought the V2 HIDs for my 60, and while the truck isn't driving yet, I'm pretty impressed by the quality of the Dapper lighting so far.

Dan

Hey guys! Just wanted to let you all know we have some LED tail lamps for the Land Cruisers now. You can check them out here! They aren't sequential but are extremely bright.

Thanks!

Sequential?

Do these had the resister for the turn signals?

probably not .. but pretty easy to replace your stock flasher with a LED compatible new one .. superbrightleds have them ..

Hey guys, We're looking for someone to test out our latest Classic V2 kit. We've beefed up the projector and added a bright white LED halo.

The output is fantastic and on par with all the new cars on the market.

We're offering 20% off for high res photos and a short write up.

We currently only have the halo version in stock.

http://www.dapperlighting.com/colle...pper-lighting-7-inch-classic-v2-projector-kit
Dapper Lighting 7" Classic V2

Let me know if you guys have any questions.

Thanks!
Ben

I just ordered a set of the v2's... what size bulbs do I need to get for the housing? H4?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom