What have you done to your 100 Series this week? (17 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Gave her a tune-up. New plugs, new filters, new fluids, cleaned everything while I had access to it.

page1.jpg

Then picked up a "new to me" bumper. :D

DSC_0530.JPG

^^Is that corleykj's bumper? That was a good deal.

Last edited:
Got to find a real deal on a rear bumper. Got one?

Forge, I was caught in snowmaggedon here, and there were literally cars every 500 feet that were stuck or about to be stranded.

In the middle of the passing lane(center) was a 200 series Land Cruiser just waiting it out...

Yep. I got off work early Friday and almost felt sorry for all the other cars and trucks sliding around in the slush and ice...almost. ;)

Yep. I got off work early Friday and almost felt sorry for all the other cars and trucks sliding around in the slush and ice...almost. ;)

I wasn't about to risk mine to the lunatics that were on the road. But I ran an errand later and it was beautiful:)

I started to install the slee 2nd battery tray. I must be the only idiot on the forum since clearly I was making the mistakes...none of the bolt holes line up it was super frustrating just to install the silly lower support bracket and get those crappy spacers in.

my first slee product experience, and it was/is not so positive...and unfortunately drank the kool aid and have 3 other products sitting in boxes awaiting install.

Began my AHC conversion on my 2000 LX470 to stock 02 LC coils and new KYB shocks. Got the Right front done then it started raining. I'll finish the left front and maybe the rear tomorrow.

Might also upgrade the Torsion bars to stock LC 30mm also. Anyone have a set laying around? I'm in Charleston, SC.

Nice snag! He dropped off mine on Friday and I saw the one you bought on his truck! Great guy for sure.

IMG_20150301_081139_edit_edit_zps2454a3ad.jpg

Cool. He told me about the "stinger" version that you got. Really like the look of it.

Removed factory radiator, it had developed a leak. Now waiting on koyorad to arrive(snow everywhere has delayed shipping) In the meantime I'll be changing the Ts and clean the tb.

New Bilsteins up front to replace OMEs. So far I'm very pleased with their performance.

I started to install the slee 2nd battery tray. I must be the only idiot on the forum since clearly I was making the mistakes...none of the bolt holes line up it was super frustrating just to install the silly lower support bracket and get those crappy spacers in.

my first slee product experience, and it was/is not so positive...and unfortunately drank the kool aid and have 3 other products sitting in boxes awaiting install.
Not an idiot. It kind of has to be installed with all bolts loose and then tightened up. Mine is definitely under spring tension when tight. Works great though and very solid. I moved my staring battery to that location.

Nice snag! He dropped off mine on Friday and I saw the one you bought on his truck! Great guy for sure.

Got mine installed today. Very happy with the results.

page1.jpg

page2.jpg

Slee has done a lot of great work for the mud community and the products for both the 80 and 100 series, in my experience, have been top notch. Christo and his team also stand behind the products, so if you are having a problem, give them a call so they can take care of it (before posting up).

Last edited:
Slee has done a lot of great work for the mud community and the products for both the 80 and 100 series, in my experience, have been top notch. Christo and his team also stand behind the products, so if you are having a problem, give them so they can take care of it (before posting up).

Got it in, didn't like the way it fit, felt it was too preloaded axially so I milled out the bolt holes on the tray and bracket, and bent the support bracket so it would fit the countour of the inner fender better.

For all I know it was bent in shipping, that's why I did not blame slee at all and blamed myself in my post, I was careful not to blame slee as I know everyone would come running to his defense and ready to ban me from the 100 series section of mud.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom