Slee Short Bus - Alternate winch solenoid mount option (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

treerootCO

Where are my keys?!
Threads
Website
home.comcast.net
Decided to move the winch solenoid to a new spot on the Slee Short Bus bumper to make room for another Rigid Industries LED light. The spot behind the winch is exactly the right size for the solenoids with zero room to spare. The JDM aux fan is just above it but does not touch, the bumper braces are welded in just the right spots to make it work, and the frame is just far enough back for it all to fit. The bumper was drilled and tapped for bolts.

Ignore the wire...haven't cleaned that up yet.
DSCF0052.jpg

DSCF0036.jpg

DSCF0046.jpg
DSCF0052.jpg
DSCF0046.jpg
DSCF0036.jpg

Last edited:
Nice work :beer:

Nice, please update when you get the led's on the bumper I had the same idea. Are you going to be at CM? I'll be there in the white top Maroon 80 :)

Justin

Very nice!

The in-dash controls are sooooooper coooooool. :)

Not to hijack, but ............ I really dig the grill. Where did you pick it up?

Nice, please update when you get the led's on the bumper I had the same idea. Are you going to be at CM? I'll be there in the white top Maroon 80 :)
Justin
I am headed to CM but am taking the 40 again. I need to regear the 80 before it can be convinced to drive up steep grades. These things are heavy!

Not to hijack, but ............ I really dig the grill. Where did you pick it up?
My grill is something I put together. Here is the link to the build. Make sure to click on the link for the progression pics.
https://forum.ih8mud.com/80-series-tech/229592-fjz80-strut-grill-satoshi-grill-mod-style.html

Justin

14" Rigid in the flood pattern :grinpimp:

DSCF2843.jpg
DSCF2843.jpg

nice show truck!

Okay it's been a while since I have seen the short bus. And these pics don't look like how I remembered it. Where is the build of the rest of the truck? I know there is one stashed around here somewhere.

Very nice. Like the switches.

Thanks for the update, one day my truck will grow up to be just like yours!!!! :)

Nice Work! Looks great, like the rest of the truck.

Does the 14" light bar that Slee offers for that location come with the relocation hardware or did you fab those?

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom