You've been spotted (12 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

9298D810-09FB-46F2-B49E-A2F482B88F7F.jpeg
5DC8B554-4744-4748-835F-82F011EDCA46.jpeg
D66891F8-01D2-418B-BAE5-3020859B51EA.jpeg
E4EAB035-2B48-4133-BAB9-33C5E62A6880.jpeg
15BC27EC-7583-407C-BF14-841DE1B1AFD8.jpeg
More trucks found in Tucson. Minus the 62, that was in another town south west

No photos, but I saw and waved to a nice 80 with a RTT in Sedona headed to Broken Arrow this past Sunday.

Not Land Cruiser but very cool

Flagstaff Looked very uncomfortable but unique

IMG_9489.jpg

Found on the back way to Valley of the Gods. Based on a Ford Ranger 3.2 diesel 4x4, nice set up runs about $110K USD. The couple owns an 80 series back home.

IMG_9427.jpg

Love th look on the face of the lady looking through the window. Thanks for sharing

Love th look on the face of the lady looking through the window. Thanks for sharing

LCP has a reputation and she is only being aware of stranger danger :hillbilly:

It's like a built-in bush winch. Pretty cool.

I've seen a video of one in action. I would just be afraid it would get mangled on all the rocks we have in AZ. Would probably just carry a come-along instead. Bought require carrying rope/cable and require a secure anchor point to attach. Come-along gives you the option of pulling sides ways if someone has slid into a rock or tree. Seen that a few times over the years.

I've seen a video of one in action. I would just be afraid it would get mangled on all the rocks we have in AZ. Would probably just carry a come-along instead. Bought require carrying rope/cable and require a secure anchor point to attach. Come-along gives you the option of pulling sides ways if someone has slid into a rock or tree. Seen that a few times over the years.

Agree. I grew up with Land Cruisers in the family. Great way to never get stuck, or learn about recovery, or ever carry anything more than a come along.

Agree. I grew up with Land Cruisers in the family. Great way to never get stuck, or learn about recovery, or ever carry anything more than a come along.

My FJ62 has a winch but that only because the used bull bar I bought was a winch model and HF sells a cheap winch that has descent reviews to fill the spot. For what ever reason got hooked on the factory PTO winch for the 40 series so collected a few of those over the years. Only one time did I actually need it. That was only because ofy mistake. Probably could have self recovered with a high lift jack.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom