You have been SPOTTED! (10 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

LS4 . .pfft - nothing the Rav4 can't beat! LOL

Friday was the last day for the triple decker viaduct. It's being town down now. Will miss the views. Spotted this gem heading over it on last time on Friday. Couldnt get a pic myself but luckily my coworker behind me did.

20190113_074807.jpg

Friday was the last day for the triple decker viaduct. It's being town down now. Will miss the views. Spotted this gem heading over it on last time on Friday. Couldnt get a pic myself but luckily my coworker behind me did.

View attachment 1878020

That’s a great picture

spotted this Georgeous fj40 again but this time on Craigslist and with a very fancy price tag... still love it but the pics aren’t doing it justice... should be posted on bring a trailer imho

Toyota Landcruiser FJ40

My good friend Wes owns this one. Wanted a 40 forever but I think post purchase realized maybe his kids needed cars first. Haha! It's a beautiful truck.

Damn that’s hawt!!
I wanted to chat with him about the truck but he was on the phone for several minutes with plugs in his ears. I was in a hurry so I moved on along. I may swing through there again some time soon to see if I catch him. Looks like maybe a '71 - '72 C20.

Last edited:
67-72 C10 & K10 and 20s were big sellers at Barrett Jackson last week. Several were in six figures. Heather loves the K10s and went ga ga over a couple, I prefer the C10. I would not be surprised if one (K10) rolled in on a trailer some day and a surprise to me. She has brought home trucks before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom