You have been SPOTTED! (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

No photos, but who has the nice built, black 200 in Cary area? I've seen it 2x now.

Friday ~4:30pm Outbound Providence/Rea = Built silver or gray 62. Roof rack with lots of round lights, bumper F&R, blacked out windows.

Saturday ~9:00 Providence or Randolph, maybe around Fairview? Stock, probably lifted gray 60.

Saturday ~3:30pm Inbound Providence near Wendover = newer, white 4Runner. Lift, front bumper, possibly a Tepui RTT.

built gray 60 series at Piedmont Handgunners Association in Churchland yesterday.

Fleming road in Greensboro today. Beige 80.
IMG_6521.JPG

Raleigh to Cary most mornings on 440, these Cruisers are coming from Cary.

Grayish Green 100 series with what looks like a slee blueberry front bumper, could be a BIOR bumper and lift and roof rack

Today around 7:10 - Navy Blue lifted 80 with Snorkel, lift, ARB, and black wheels

Not a Cruiser, but still fun to see. If you are going to drive something that outrageous don't get it in white.... Red, yellow, even orange, but not white.

lambo.jpg

white, lifted 80 series in Asheboro on N. Fayetteville St on Tuesday. Appeared to be a 93 or 94. I could the OME steering stabilizer in my rear view but unable to take a picture.

My daughter had a Blue Steel sighting, with stink pot in tow..

Her quote, "I don't know who it is, but he waved and seemed nice..."

tmp_7444-20170601_181308822187622.jpeg

NICE!

tmp_7444-20170601_181308822187622.jpg

Took me many years to decide on actually strapping the boat down. The strap end to the cleat is just to avoid it flapping around.

Or were you remarking on the fact that the trailers lights ACTUALLY WORK!!!

Great spotting day for me.

Drove beside a FJ80 in Rock Hill with a color combination that I have never seen before: two tone silver over maroon- really a sharp color combination. Driven by a woman with 5 children in the truck. Sorry, no pic.

Then I get to my office and this is sitting there ... should have driven the 74 today so we could class up the Cramer Mountain Club parking lot.

IMG_1595.JPG

Nice lifted 100 in Fuq Varina - I prolly should know who it belongs to :)

20170602_142533.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom