You have been SPOTTED! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Spotted in raleigh.

IMG_2073.JPG

IMG_2074.JPG

IMG_2075.JPG

That 62 is my old truck and I wish I could get it back. Put a 5 speed in it and it was a nice truck

That 62 is over there quite a bit. You want me to put a note on it. ;<)

5 speed manual 62 = sweetness

My oldest daughter told me it was manual and that was very cool that she knew to look and that it was out of the ordinary.

I live up the hill and around the corner. ;<)

I saw a 40 with the engine out, tranny down and broken axles. Someone is not making it to the relic run!!! Lol

IMG_2603.JPG

Not a cruiser but passed this today on the way to a property to look at.

upload_2017-6-8_12-9-40.png

Ha! I looked over and thought. Dang. Is that @JohnVee i haven't seen him in his 40 in forever!!

That is awesomeful. ;<)

The lifted subbies with AT tires are great as well.

White lifted 80 front and rear bumpers bottom third rhino lined black spotted on I 40 eastbound in Morganton at 8 AM Saturday. I thought it was comet, at first but this one had rear swing else perhaps another relic run attendee

Spotted on 147 Friday on the way home from work. Heading towards Durham, 40 on a flatbed tow truck, with an 80 being towed on the back. Anyone buy a couple projects?

No pic .... disgustingly beautiful freeborn red late model 40 in climax on Sunday. Top off and giving the family a ride.

No pic as well but I found the hotbed of 62 series in North Carolina, evidently centered around Marshall. Two sunbleached gray models, a two-tone gray and silver with a tall roof rack and South Carolina plate and a well worn and loved faded blue 62 coming down 26 into town

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom