Builds Wildyoats' 200 build - OME, Method Racing wheels, 305/65 18 Falken Wildpeak AT3W (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Perfection...truly awesome.
They say imitation is the highest form of flattery eh? Prepare to be flattered I think.

Question, you think if id choose 295 at3w's instead of the 305s id need less trimming? Assuming I install the same lift...

Perfection...truly awesome.
They say imitation is the highest form of flattery eh? Prepare to be flattered I think.

Question, you think if id choose 295 at3w's instead of the 305s id need less trimming? Assuming I install the same lift...

Yes indeed, that's a safe assumption. And thank you! ;)

When you say all in you got about 2.5" of lift, is that including the tires? So, measured from the ground or measured from the hub to the fender?

Nice 200 Build.

How's the wrap holding up on the wheels?

Nice 200 Build.

How's the wrap holding up on the wheels?

Thanks much! Wrap is still going great, no issues what so ever other than I think Method now offers the NV in gray centers! Doh. Will be good to go back to black one day or mix it up with something different.

Thanks much! Wrap is still going great, no issues what so ever other than I think Method now offers the NV in gray centers! Doh. Will be good to go back to black one day or mix it up with something different.

I had a question about your Method NV wheels- the center bore on those is 116 right? But the Toyota hub size is 110.3- the the NV obviously fits but it's not hubcentric. Have you encountered any mounting problems or noticed any vibes? Does the center cap on the front wheel clear the hub flange grease cap.

I had a question about your Method NV wheels- the center bore on those is 116 right? But the Toyota hub size is 110.3- the the NV obviously fits but it's not hubcentric. Have you encountered any mounting problems or noticed any vibes? Does the center cap on the front wheel clear the hub flange grease cap.

Correct, wheels are 116.5 bore. Absolutely no issues what so ever thus far. I believe these are lug centric vs bore. It's been 1.5 years now and 20,000 miles since the lift/tires, and the tires are wearing fantastic with no issues or vibrations. The vinyl on the wheels is still perfect as well!

Correct, wheels are 116.5 bore. Absolutely no issues what so ever thus far. I believe these are lug centric vs bore. It's been 1.5 years now and 20,000 miles since the lift/tires, and the tires are wearing fantastic with no issues or vibrations. The vinyl on the wheels is still perfect as well!

Very good info, thanks for getting back and responding. The NV is a good looking wheel, and the custom vinyl looks great, but looks like a lot of work to wrap and trim all those spoke holes- especially the lettering. I have a similar idea but I may just have them painted.

BTW- How well does the front cap fit ? Did you have to make any mods? It looks like the front hub of the 200 is a but different to the 100.

Very good info, thanks for getting back and responding. The NV is a good looking wheel, and the custom vinyl looks great, but looks like a lot of work to wrap and trim all those spoke holes- especially the lettering. I have a similar idea but I may just have them painted.

BTW- How well does the front cap fit ? Did you have to make any mods? It looks like the front hub of the 200 is a but different to the 100.

No mods to the cap, fits fine.

With the OME suspension + toyota strut spacers, have you any issue with the CV angles being too extreme.

Looks so good. Just bought a 2013 200. Glad to find this post, very similar to my goals. Who makes the lightbar and lights on the front? Huge thanks.

wow... i think this is one of the best looking LC on the site, congratulations great job.

how was your MPG affected?

Wow, guess i've been slacking on reply's here.....so sorry! :)

With the OME suspension + toyota strut spacers, have you any issue with the CV angles being too extreme.

No issues what so ever, but to be honest, I haven't really taken it on any extreme trails recently.

Amazing looking 200! How is the 3M wrap holding up after a couple of years? Thx!

Still to this day (3 years now), the vinyl wrap is still doing great! No peeling or cracking. It is all still as I installed it!

Looks so good. Just bought a 2013 200. Glad to find this post, very similar to my goals. Who makes the lightbar and lights on the front? Huge thanks.

Correct, I made the front lightbar myself. The round lights are just cheapies and are probably due to be replaced with something of better quality.

wow... i think this is one of the best looking LC on the site, congratulations great job.
how was your MPG affected?

Thanks kindly! It's been some years and we really didn't have the 200 that long before I lifted it so it's hard to gauge. We take frequent road trips to Huntington Beach and we generally fare about 14-16 mpg, but that's kinda cookin (85-90 mph). :)

How do you like having the light-bar on roof? Any wind noise when sunroof is open or closed? Also, have you noticed a bit of light loss based on its location? I’m looking at a 40” Rigid midnight edition for that same location but worried I would have light reflection from hitting the windshield and or hood plus light loss.

How do you like having the light-bar on roof? Any wind noise when sunroof is open or closed? Also, have you noticed a bit of light loss based on its location? I’m looking at a 40” Rigid midnight edition for that same location but worried I would have light reflection from hitting the windshield and or hood plus light loss.

It's been great. I have noticed a little bit of wind noise yes, but overall its sleek and the BlackOak lightbar is amazing. Take a peek at my photos and information on my testing on the link below. The lightbar sits snug enough to the roof that there is no reflection on the hood or windshield at all.😉

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom