Builds Wildyoats' 200 build - OME, Method Racing wheels, 305/65 18 Falken Wildpeak AT3W (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Just a little bump-a-roo for a shout-out on these killer tires. It's been 50,000 miles since I first had the Falken Wildpeak AT3's installed. Just days ago, I replaced them with another set because I have been so impressed with them. The old ones still have plenty of tread left (I am saving them for a Porsche 911 project I have), but just got a little noisy for a 200 series. Super impressed with them and looking forward to another 50k on this new set! Cheers! ;)

Last edited:
Just a little bump-a-roo for a shout-out on these killer tires. It's been 50,000 miles since I first had the Falken Wildpeak AT3's installed. Just days ago, I replaced them with another set because I have been so impressed with them. The old ones still have plenty of tread left (I am saving them for a Porsche 911 project I have), but just got a little noisy for a 200 series. Super impressed with them and looking forward to another 50k on this new set! Cheers! ;)

Good stuff. I feel much the same. I've got 35k on mine and they continue to impress. I'm tempted to get another set as I'm looking to upsize to 35s. As I scour the competitive set with the new kids on the block (Cooper, Toyo, Nittos, Generals, etc.), I keep coming back to how satisfied I continue to be with the AT3Ws. As much as I enjoy trying different tires, I still don't see anything better for my use. Each has advantages in some area, but as a whole, I like the balance of qualities in the Falkens. I'm willing to spend more and it's not a "for the money" thing that I come back to this tire. That speaks volumes to how good I believe this tire is.

Good stuff. I feel much the same. I've got 35k on mine and they continue to impress. I'm tempted to get another set as I'm looking to upsize to 35s. As I scour the competitive set with the new kids on the block (Cooper, Toyo, Nittos, Generals, etc.), I keep coming back to how satisfied I continue to be with the AT3Ws. As much as I enjoy trying different tires, I still don't see anything better for my use. Each has advantages in some area, but as a whole, I like the balance of qualities in the Falkens. I'm willing to spend more and it's not a "for the money" thing that I come back to this tire. That speaks volumes to how good I believe this tire is.

Totally agree with you! It does indeed boil down specific needs, and for me, it is the same. They have worked out great. I've also added them to "Pepe the rally Mini", and my Tundra more so recently as well! ;)

DSC_0647.jpg
small.JPG

I must have missed your posts in the "what's your other car" thread. That's a rocking set of cars you have there. Swagger and style in spades. Pictures skills ain't so bad either!

Not sure of your background and skillset that affords you time and expertise for such creative projects. Whatever they are, may I say - when I grow up, I want to be like WildYoats. :cool:

I must have missed your posts in the "what's your other car" thread. That's a rocking set of cars you have there. Swagger and style in spades. Pictures skills ain't so bad either!

Not sure of your background and skillset that affords you time and expertise for such creative projects. Whatever they are, may I say - when I grow up, I want to be like WildYoats. :cool:

Ha! Thanks kindly man! 😉👍

Ilove your 200, I remember seeing a pic of it about 5 years ago with the Porsche in the garage, it was my FB profile pic for a bit lol! Now Ive got a 15 Model finally, my dream came true..

But PEPE the Mini!! WOWWW haha that is coool

Ha ha, thanks man and congratulations on the 15! Enjoy it in good health!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom