Who has a drone?

He gets paid through YouTube monetization, but not through DJI or any other manufacturer of the products he reviews.

They do send him new products for FREE (usually before their release dates), but it's only smart business as his channel scores millions of views.

Romer

fatherofdaughterofromer

This was a pretty cool video from a guy who has flown and crashed a lot of drones

This video was very helpful. Was trying to decide between the Pro2 and Zoom. After watching this I think I am going with the Zoom as the quality was fine for me and better than the pro

Did you get the Smart Controller? If you bundle it now its like an extra $200-$300 or $700 if you buy it later

I am looking at this bundle. Looks like I would just need the car charger which is cheap. I prefer the hardsided case and can always get that seperately

Anything key here I am missing?

concretejungle

SILVER Star

I have stuck with my trusty DJI Phantom 4 pro. It's large but a great drone.

As stated above the government is doing their best to kill the drones. Soon you will have to be a fighter pilot, have $10M insurance policy and have to pay a monthly fee if they continue their tightening of the sport.

Top Bottom