White Knuckle Off Road MUD Sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ordered mine the other day. I asked for the complete order including shipping and tax to be charged immediately so as to if my wife looks into my checking account she doesn't spend that money lol. Help a brother out and charge me lol.
Oh man, I'm there for you brother!

Price went up while the sliders were in my cart! Damn those steel prices!
Ya, the steel prices are killing us. If you haven't already, talk to one of our girls about the price increase while the sliders were in your cart. They will take care of you.

Just put in an order tonight. Excited to get these bad boys. What’s the current lead time? Hoping to get them before cruiser on the rocks in October. Thanks
Thank you! Our current lead time is 8-10 weeks. If you need them before a specific date, please let our office know and we will do everything we can to meet it.

For the 80 series option, “Suspension Lift Compatibility: Front Control Arm Drop Brackets”: I don’t have drop brackets but may in the future. Should I select “with”, to keep my options open?

About to place my order for these :) The nicest design I have seen and even though I'm in Australia well worth it to get them sent here :)
Thank you! Did you message us on FB too? You can email the details of your order and we will send an invoice to pay from or choose local pick up on our website and we will refund the local tax.

I just received mine yesterday, but I won't be home to install. Package was pretty beat up and UPS just left them didn't even give me a chance to check the box they were gone back in their truck fast. I did snap photos just in case something is missing or damaged.

For the 80 series option, “Suspension Lift Compatibility: Front Control Arm Drop Brackets”: I don’t have drop brackets but may in the future. Should I select “with”, to keep my options open?
When built for no drop brackets, our sliders are Not compatible with Man-A-Fre drop brackets but ARE with others including Ironman 4x4. You can choose the with drops option if you like but we recommend choosing the without drops option because the front of the slider will flex less when dropping down on an obstacle. Thanks! John

I just received mine yesterday, but I won't be home to install. Package was pretty beat up and UPS just left them didn't even give me a chance to check the box they were gone back in their truck fast. I did snap photos just in case something is missing or damaged.
Glad you got some photos. It's pretty rare there is any damage even though it seems UPS is on a mission to destroy the package. If you do see any, please email us. Thanks! John

Been running your sliders for years . Great product !! well done guys. Just about the only part I haven't broken!! Not even bent!!!

90525090_2716380988457594_7679246202050707456_n.jpg

90691207_2716381305124229_2606501740819775488_n.jpg

I have read all the positive feedback about WKO. I am on my second set, first Tundra and now LCHE 2020. These things are awesome. Both times (as Gus McCrae would say). Great outfit and great products.

Order just placed today for my FJ80! 2nd set to match the ones on my FJ60

Just wanted to chime in. Loved the quality of the White Knuckle sliders on my brothers 40 (The mustard 40 in one of the earlier pages) that I got a set for my 62. Been running them about a year and a half. Haven't slammed on them hard yet but I know I can when the time comes!

lc1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom