Where did you buy our products? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just went down the rabbit hole of looking through build threads here... got all warm and fuzzy (yes, even the steel ones!). Thanks for the wonderful hour, Mud!

Got me to thinking - where did you buy our products, and how was your experience? Yes, we know who our distributors are and we know their numbers, but I'd love to hear from you guys about the process and your experiences!

If you have had really poor or negative experiences please send them to me directly, I'd like to avoid public shaming if we can. :)

Cheers!

That's the way to run a business. Praise in public, criticize in private. And listen to your customers.

Got me to thinking - where did you buy our products, and how was your experience?

Went straight to the source…..”Paige” was easy to deal with, informative and knowledgeable. Order is in route to final destination now. Shipped 3 Oct 23.

Edited for misspelling…”Paige”.🙄

Last edited:
Just went down the rabbit hole of looking through build threads here... got all warm and fuzzy (yes, even the steel ones!). Thanks for the wonderful hour, Mud!

Got me to thinking - where did you buy our products, and how was your experience? Yes, we know who our distributors are and we know their numbers, but I'd love to hear from you guys about the process and your experiences!

If you have had really poor or negative experiences please send them to me directly, I'd like to avoid public shaming if we can. :)

Cheers!
Glad to see you here as a supporting vendor. @Mike Shull just recently bought one of your custom extended tubs and has a build down in the hardcore section.

Glad to see you here as a supporting vendor. @Mike Shull just recently bought one of your custom extended tubs and has a build down in the hardcore section.
Thanks for mentioning this! That's a rad build. We have others asking about 1 ton builds so this will definitely be a good resource.

Thanks for mentioning this! That's a rad build. We have others asking about 1 ton builds so this will definitely be a good resource.
Thanks for the kind words! I can’t wait to get it back on the road. We’ve had this Cruiser since it was brand new. My dad drove it off of the showroom floor in 1978.

I bought direct, it was easy no hassles that I recall. The parts showed up packaged well and drama free.

Thanks for that!

I also bought direct and I worked with Emil and Paige. They both have an outstanding level of service. Emil diligently drew plans to fit my build and we both thought that the body still might need to be clearanced to fit around my configuration, but that wasn’t necessary. The tub went right into place with millimeters to spare. Perfect fit and amazing quality. Paige was outstanding with keeping me up to date along the way and making transportation easy, and I’ve been in transportation for 25 years and I know it’s not easy.

And the community here is like family. I still can’t believe that @Tank5 gave up his long dream to build a table from frame pieces so that I could lengthen my frame. Now I just need to convince everyone to come over and help me finish!

IMG_0003.jpeg

IMG_0004.jpeg

IMG_0006.jpeg

IMG_0005.jpeg

Last edited:
I bought direct from Aqualu. All aspects of the process were outstanding- ordering, communication, shipping and packaging. I’ll also throw in that I appreciate how this tub stands up. Thank you for keeping the business alive.

Cheers!
So Aqualu is still alive? I had thought it was closing its doors forever. I have a short reg box I got direct years ago.
I also got complete FJ45 body, extended cab, short box and wide front fenders. All bought direct.

Went straight to the source…..”Page” was easy to deal with, informative and knowledgeable. Order is in route to final destination now. Shipped 3 Oct 23.
same deal. paige was excellent. mine is at the depot waiting for me to get time to go get it!! tomorrow hopefully i can finish work early enough to get there before they close

what pics specifically do you want? it’ll likely stay in its crate for a bit. i have a couple other big more pressing landcruiser jobs to finish before i get down to this one. i’m happy to take what ever photos you’d like that i can get though!!

No worries. If you were doing a full on “unboxing” event pics would be great. I have a tub/cowl/fenders/bib/aprons inbound So I’ll have some hands on visual in the next few days..GLWYB

i will for sure to all that with the unboxing. it might be a next spring adventure though. i have to pull my 1hdt out of my 62 for a rebuild so i need to get my other 40 roadworthy so i can use it while the 62 is down. after that i’ll be back to business with this tub and that project

So Aqualu is still alive? I had thought it was closing its doors forever. I have a short reg box I got direct years ago.
I also got complete FJ45 body, extended cab, short box and wide front fenders. All bought direct.
As someone else mentioned - yes, we're alive and thriving. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom