What have you done to your Land Cruiser this week? (59 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Did a CLR scrub on Project Patina today.

It’s really remarkable how well that stuff cleans old paint and stains from my rust Converter overspray

27500D62-EEAD-4594-A253-B3CF608B2C63.jpeg

Before

DFB220F2-EF6C-45E7-B628-6CC84CC1FA94.jpeg

After (this pic was from rear reflector forward)

Nice and clean and the Rust Inhibitor is still on the bare spots

1EEF6466-75DA-4CD4-9710-B6816269B35F.jpeg

5F4F5EE6-299B-437D-95DF-DE274CF45C8C.jpeg

Looks great not get some OEM steels on there and take it to the next lever! haha jk looks pretty

Remember when you were a pubescent boy and had "those" dreams and you would wake up with wet undies? I'm down in Arizona enjoying the warm winter. Miss Scarlet is sitting all alone in a cold garage. She is on life support plugged into a battery tender and dripping oil onto her bead pan. But I dreamed of her. Just the three of us enjoying the beautiful Colorado summer. At my age, that dream was good enough!

DSC03668small.jpg

Picked this up off amazon for $100 i couldnt say no to that deal!!! Hell i use it twice next year its already paid for itself compaired to the beer i have to shell out to get a couple buddies over to lift it lol.

Added these to my stash of NOS parts haha. Pays to know inside guys...

Picked this up off amazon for $100 i couldnt say no to that deal!!! Hell i use it twice next year its already paid for itself compaired to the beer i have to shell out to get a couple buddies over to lift it lol.

Post up pictures etc. when you get that lift installed... I’d love to squeeze something like that in on my ‘side’ of the garage :rolleyes:

Haha will do man its all my garage!!! She can do whatever she wants in the house but the garage is mine only.

Great price. Cheapest its on Amazon today is for $161!

Remember when you were a pubescent boy and had "those" dreams and you would wake up with wet undies? I'm down in Arizona enjoying the warm winter. Miss Scarlet is sitting all alone in a cold garage. She is on life support plugged into a battery tender and dripping oil onto her bead pan. But I dreamed of her. Just the three of us enjoying the beautiful Colorado summer. At my age, that dream was good enough!

View attachment 1613957

Great looking Cruiser!

No way! I like it black. I know it isn't traditional but I think it looks better with the Dune Beige.

That's cool if that's your thing. As long as you like it, that's what matters!
... but remember "White bezels matter"!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom