What have you done to your 200 Series this week? (70 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The trimmer said they'll likely tighten up with use and time. Either way, is much better than it was before.

Installed UCAs and spacers.

1665530140917.png

Just installed BudBuilt Cat Guards

Fast shipping
Excellent customer support
Easy bolt on (no drilling or mods)
Everything lined up perfect
Approx 20 minute job

Maybe overkill but gives me piece of mind parking at the airport and on extended trips. With my lift you can just roll under there and go to work.

View attachment 3135025

View attachment 3135026

View attachment 3135027

View attachment 3135028

Nice fitment brah. Are you rolling on dubs?
What are the tires 34? How you like the coopahs?

I had several issues with how the shop I bought my RTT from mounted it to my roof rack, so I took it off and redid everything myself. They had mounted an extra set of crossbars on top of my rack, which is fine, except the rail spacing on my tent meant that as you tightened the nuts for the tent mounts, they went up and inside the original rails (see first pic) and I just hated it, so I re-did it. Removed the bars and mounted them below the rack which was a PITA since I already had my rack wired and didn't want to remove my awnings, but its done now and should make the whole tent much easier to take on and off as necessary. Also remounted my pedal board TREDs holder to a single set of slides on my roof to clean it up a bit. Tent sits flush with the rack now and just cleans up everything a bit.

20220911_111815.jpg
20221009_114141.jpg
20221009_114158.jpg
20221009_114319.jpg
20221009_172243.jpg

Do you have a 3D scanner? Any chance that you have a scan of the rear cargo area without the third row seats???
Yeah, I was planning on scanning the interior. My 2nd and 3rd row seats are gone.

Started a complete refresh of interior! Leatherique oil application several coats to soften the leather then clean it up with prestine cleaner! Need to patch, sand, and redye the front seats. Finished up the redye on the armrests today. Before pics below.
20221012_103924.jpg

20221012_103918.jpg

I would be VERY interested in that file if you were willing to share it, any format.
I did a quick scan but noticed there was some errors, I couldn't scan the interior roof as the scanner was having trouble picking up the smooth white roof. Are you really only concerned with with the 3rd row area and the wheel wells? I can rescan just that area.
1665636033630.png

I did a quick scan but noticed there was some errors, I couldn't scan the interior roof as the scanner was having trouble picking up the smooth white roof. Are you really only concerned with with the 3rd row area and the wheel wells? I can rescan just that area. View attachment 3139353
I'll send you a PM, thanks!

200 is turning out to be a great trunk or treat platform. 👻 Hope the kids like it!

Update on front seats! Had a tear in the leather side bolster. The wifey is not tall enough and slides out every time she drives! 11 years now and look at the damage! Pulled the leather and stitched it the best I could 1st time. She wanted me to do it over! Said, it looked like Frankenstein! Leather filler, sanded, and redyed! Not happy with it, but haven't seen a good replacement cover unless you go oem. Open to suggestions. Take a look! Might be doing one more coat tomorrow!

20221003_112035.jpg

20221014_105524.jpg

Not perfect, but a hell of a lot better. Depending on the mileage, use and overall wear to the rest of the vehicle, this might be good to keep as is IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom