What have you done to your 200 Series this week? (48 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I installed the ARB Roller Floor side wing kit today. Yes you do need to remove the drawers from the Cruiser which was a pain.

Not quite finished - need to adjust drawers as they are too close to the RHS of Cruiser and wing kit does not quite fit plus I need to move my USB charge outlets.

View attachment 2093521

View attachment 2093522

View attachment 2093524

View attachment 2093523
Looks good. These kits are available here in the states...ordered mine (left side) on Thursday. Very disappointed with my dealer for not telling me about this option when I ordered my drawer and roller floor, but even ARB USA didn’t know about it.

Start of the chrome delete phase of my build beginning with the side trim on the doors. So much easier than expected to pull off the trim to paint. Moving onto rear hatch chrome trim next
19B7E0AB-38D1-46C6-9845-156176198DF9.jpeg
3CC79BEA-36AA-4595-AB10-0F6BE0D78CB6.jpeg
9EE7BCAD-3959-46FC-A4E2-DF84F3848666.jpeg
AE2DCAB3-1C6D-432A-8807-8D96F5A02253.jpeg

Wasted 2 hours screwing with the cheap cable and Techstream trying to program TPMS on a new set of wheels for the 15 LX.

Ordered Carista from Amazon for $20, and 2 days later successfully loaded in the codes. So easy.

On day 1 of the 30 day free trial. Have to decide if I need Carista for anything else in the short term, and try to do everything during this free month.

I installed the ARB Roller Floor side wing kit today. Yes you do need to remove the drawers from the Cruiser which was a pain.

Not quite finished - need to adjust drawers as they are too close to the RHS of Cruiser and wing kit does not quite fit plus I need to move my USB charge outlets.

View attachment 2093521

View attachment 2093522

View attachment 2093524

View attachment 2093523
I just finished my installation. It was not smooth, as the RFFKADP was not properly fabricated to allow for the reinstallation of the Roller Floor. I contacted ARB and they were nice, but no help. I had to drill access holes to re-install the Roller Floor Stop on the left side. Here’s a pic of the left side...you can see there’s no way to re-install the stop on that side.
13CC1AB3-F851-4BFC-8D3E-F8292E6DA9DC.jpeg

Here are a couple if shots of the finished product. I really like how clean it looks.
873AF6E4-9F93-4885-BBF3-546F11086A1E.jpeg
9B06006E-927F-4035-AF0A-7E41F291E181.jpeg

I just finished my installation. It was not smooth, as the RFFKADP was not properly fabricated to allow for the reinstallation of the Roller Floor. I contacted ARB and they were nice, but no help. I had to drill access holes to re-install the Roller Floor Stop on the left side. Here’s a pic of the left side...you can see there’s no way to re-install the stop on that side.
View attachment 2098081

Here are a couple if shots of the finished product. I really like how clean it looks.
View attachment 2098085View attachment 2098086

iI always wondered how they handled the side fit kits if it wasn’t a full-height drawer. I like it! Means you still get to use that covered space, and also get rid or the un-stackable wheel bump area.

Just ordered a set of Husky Weatherbeater Floor Liners. They're on a 20% off sale at Home Depot right now if anyone is interested (also for other cars). $86 for the fronts, and $86 for the 2nd row when added to cart. Unfortunately the cargo area liner isn't on sale, but I'm okay with that since the OEM all weather rubber mats are very grippy and don't let things slide around in the back.

Working on removing factory skids to install big boys. Stuck on getting the cross member out... anyone able to help? Taken the 4 bolts in the center out along with 2 on each side. Does this white piece need to come off also?

20191005_104716.jpg

Working on removing factory skids to install big boys. Stuck on getting the cross member out... anyone able to help? Taken the 4 bolts in the center out along with 2 on each side. Does this white piece need to come off also?

View attachment 2099368

Whose skids are you installing?

Had the recall serviced yesterday. Swapped my Eezi-Awn Load Bars for a 71”x1250mm platform on the 40mm feet. The middle two feet are bottomed out, and the front and rear feet are maxed out. There was absolutely no clearance issues with the sharkfin. I will say, if you use a platform any longer than 71”, you’ll have to mix and match components of the 40mm and 65mm feet to make it work.

46AEC07F-63FB-45CD-9C69-C173D61B513B.jpeg

2B87D8CF-8453-4252-9409-3256F835677D.jpeg

Whose skids are you installing?
Buds... I misunderstood what Rob had told me a while back, just got to speak with him and have to put back what I spent all day taking out...

I took my 200 over Kingston Peak Pass (Colorado) today with a bunch of my friends on our annual Haloween themed "Spooky Night Run." We ended up helping some kids in Jeeps that were way out of their element and completely unprepared. Here's a picture of our cook out / potluck just before we headed to the pass.

Spooky-night-run-2019.JPG

Jumped on the bandwagon, grabbed the TRD shifter. See how it feels once I drive around a bit. Looks neat.

View attachment 2098660

EDIT: A fellow Mud member just bought the shift knob...so posting here in case others were interested. Came home to find multiple offers...! Didn’t expect that.
—-

I have that exact knob from Toyota. It’s beautiful and comfortable to use.

BUT...it’s FOR SALE because my unusual iPad mount interferes with it.

Anyone?

Totota charges $99 and it’s in PERFECT unused condition... Make me an offer I can’t refuse... :hillbilly:

Markuson

Last edited:
I have that exact knob from Toyota. It’s beautiful and comfortable to use.

BUT...it’s FOR SALE because my unusual iPad mount interferes with it.

Anyone?

Totota charges $99 and it’s in PERFECT unused condition... Make me an offer I can’t refuse... :hillbilly:

Markuson

I’ll be your huckleberry. Shoot me a PM we will work it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom