What have you done to your 200 Series this week? (44 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

you're one $30 filter drain hose do-hicky and $25 fumoto valve from drip free and hassle free. it does suck that these parts are needed in the first place.

First mod.......installed my old but well used WARN:

7E3B0C43-0A06-46FA-B485-A1EB4AF98AD9.jpeg

That table looks awesome. What is that logo?

I wish it was a full table.
It’s a large, rotating piece (usually called a “lazy Susan” in the US).

Bought it from a shop near Yosemite many years ago. Unfortunately I no longer know the brand/name associated with his logo.

Thanksfull

Gonna use the money to add more USB ports?

Heh... :cheers:
Just couple days ago I swapped in some USB-C sockets here and there in place of some 2.4A USBs...to more quickly charge phone and iPad. Amazing how much faster stuff charges if designed to accept full power...!

Nice thing about using auto/boat sockets is how easy they are to swap...especially if installed into a small Blue Sea panel that you just unscrew as opposed to pulling an interior panel.

Really inexpensive too!

Last edited:
Installed Hikari low and high beam LEDs. For the high beam used the cheaper ones and they are plenty bright. Still not sure if I'll keep the highs, rarely use them and would like to keep DRLs, or come up with a different solution for them.

My IPF highs work fine as DRLs, and do not flicker at all in DRL mode after 2 years.

Trail tailor LCA skids

How difficult were those to install? Do you need a lift of any sort?

To me, the rear LCA bracket is the most exposed part of the undercarriage. It's the only place my truck made contact with rocks on my most recent wheeling session.

How difficult were those to install? Do you need a lift of any sort?

To me, the rear LCA bracket is the most exposed part of the undercarriage. It's the only place my truck made contact with rocks on my most recent wheeling session.
It was pretty easy took me bought a hour and a half, I always have bad luck the first time when I work on anything. I’m a expert now probably shouldn’t take no more then 30-1 hr . No lift needed just a good drill and I believe 23, 19 and 13 sockets or wrenches. I had some damage on my LCA bracket so I had the pound them in a bit with a mallet and had to use a jack to line up the bolt on one. I also have a impact so made it easier for me. Hit up Jason at trail tailor.

How does this hold up? I have a very small magnet phone mount in an AC vent clip in my DD. It is fine on pavement but the phone will fall if it gets too rough.

How does this hold up? I have a very small magnet phone mount in an AC vent clip in my DD. It is fine on pavement but the phone will fall if it gets too rough.
I had a cheap magnet one on the AC vent that fell off all the time - not the magnet, but the clip on the vent. This one is very solid on the road, will report back when we venture beyond our normal shopping mall habitat.

Installed BudBuilt stage 3 skids. Since everything was off, I did the spider and yoke grease job too. Very impressed with the fit and finish. Everything was packaged securely too.

Really, really bright. Wired them with a separate relay that is energized by the high beam circuit so that I can control them by the stalk rather than reaching for another switch. There is a switch in the panel that enables the 7" spots so I can run OE high beams or OE high beams + 7" LED. Very happy with how this turned out. Some much light thrown forward that you have to step on the gas a little to keep it from pushing you backward. ;)

20191011_003105672_iOS.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom