What have you done to your 200 Series this week? (36 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Tbisaacs: thanks. I still have a long list of things I’m going to try to accomplish in the next month or so. I live in Central Asia and I have a trip planned from Kyrgyzstan, through the Pamir mountains, and into the Wahkan Corridor of Afghanistan. We may also do 1 or 2 winter outings to some remote parts of Kyrgyzstan.
Welcome to the club! And straight to the head of the class (-:

We expect some great pictures of your excursions!

Welcome to the club! And straight to the head of the class (-:

We expect some great pictures of your excursions!

Seriously :cool:

Ordered this thing for carrying dirty/smelly stuff like grill grates, straps and dirty undapants.
Chances it'll rip apart and get tossed within a week: 87%

jtc-30-tan-15_1.jpg

Ordered this thing for carrying dirty/smelly stuff like grill grates, straps and dirty undapants.
Chances it'll rip apart and get tossed within a week: 87%

jtc-30-tan-15_1.jpg

So you’ve started changing your underpants?

This is news!! :hillbilly:

Crap... Now I’m feelin pressure to change mine...

You guys talked me into a trasheroo, by the way. Might get a second for the kind of doodads you have there. Trash in one...muddy ropes in the other...

Last edited:

That's why you hit Coco's corner, to decorate the ceiling with cast off lingerie. Zack's going first with his thong, claims it's a speedo but?

The silk and lace is very supportive....

That's why you hit Coco's corner, to decorate the ceiling with cast off lingerie. Zack's going first with his thong, claims it's a speedo but?

Geez... I’m havin nightmares now and I’m not even asleep yet... :moon: :confused:

You guys talked me into a trasheroo, by the way. Might get a second for the kind of doodads you have there. Trash in one...muddy ropes in the other...

I still throw muddy ropes and gear (underpants) in the same Trasharoo that my garbage goes in - the garbage just stays in the garbage sack.:meh: But, 2 is almost always better than 1...:hmm:

My trasharoo seems to have beer cans and Gatorade bottles in it at the end of most trips.

I still throw muddy ropes and gear (underpants) in the same Trasharoo that my garbage goes in - the garbage just stays in the garbage sack.:meh: But, 2 is almost always better than 1...:hmm:

If you're throwing underwear in the trasheroo, does that make them underoos?

underoos.jpg

is it just me or is the 200 serie forum secretly a constant KO2 advertisement.........(that being said I have General Grabber AT2s which are kind of a bfg knockoff ;))

Last edited:
Those are sweet shoes! KO2's on stock rims. I'm leaning that route also. I can't make out the size however. 285/60/18? Looks great
Good eye, they are indeed stock size! My ‘99 has oversized KO’s with OME lift so I’m keeping this one tame....for now....

is it just me or is the 200 serie forum secretly a constant KO2 advertisement.........(that being said I have General Grabber AT2s which are kind of a bfg knockoff ;))

Last year, the KO2’s seemed like the tire everyone was buying but it seems some people have changed them out for Nitto since then. Is there a longevity issue after the first couple of months of awesomeness with the BFG?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom