What have you done to your 100 Series this week? (69 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

IMG_2467.JPG
IMG_2468.JPG
Put 5 coats of plastidip on wheels. $18 investment.

Finished my LCA's finally. $240 for materials so just a small savings over buying off the shelf, but they're 1.5"x.25" sleeved with 2"x.25" DOM so much more stout than what's on the market. Plus it was a fun project and I was able to stack the parts piecemeal so I didn't really feel the cost.

20180222_124326.png

20180222_125047.png

20180222_131707.png

20180222_134144.png

20180222_151321.png

My 100 has a D vibration that lots of us have. I've seen pics of transfer case knobs dead center, and i've seen pics like the before one above that are more to the right (like mine). Does that mean one of the motor mounts is bad or is that lean to the right normal?

0223181719_HDR.jpg
Cooper Discoverer 285 intall in high mode.CL set....probably saved $215.00 when all is said and done.Retail prices on tires are crazy.This is the DD.

How about some details?!?
agreed, where did you pick up the part for the shifter? Mine isn’t that bad but it’s not pretty either

The last several weeks have been pretty busy. I've installed an ARB deluxe front bumper and rigged the wires during the last two weeks. This past week I installed a backup camera, attempted to install a new rear view mirror with display screen (and broke the windshield...which is awesome...so more work has to be done there), installed a new headunit with amp bypass, and installed a cb radio in the second din spot that my head unit left open. Hopefully I can figure out how to make an adequate stock rear view mirror button to universal button converter pretty soon.

Replaced the USA-Spec interface (that had gotten flakey) with the Grom IPD4. Simple swap, but it's nice to have my tunes back.

Last edited:
BOUGHT IT!!

I’m so stoked! I’ve been lurking on here for a while and reading and learning. Moving from a 3rd Gen 4Runner.

2007 with 107k

100 Series Day 1 by Adam Roberts, on Flickr

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom