What have you done to your 100 Series this week? (35 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

First LC Weekend

I picked up my first ever Land Cruiser (off another MUD member - 4Peanut) earlier this week, and have been extremely happy with it thus far!

Given that it was our first weekend together, there was a lot of little stuff on the list:
- Stocked with road goodies (flashlight, tools, bungees, rope, first aid, fire extinguisher, GHB etc.)
- Installed USA Spec PA15-TOY adapter (may reconsider 20 since I've read a few things since that it may be more preferred for my purposes)
- Changed oil (Mobil 1 Extended 5w30)
- Changed Spark Plugs
- Polished out a few scratches/scuffs
- Ordered bug shield
- Detailed inside/out

Ended up throwing a code - coil pack cord wasnt connected on #6 cyl. Easy fix after a quick panic attack.

Back together, and ready for timing belt, water pump, etc at the Toyota Stealership tomorrow. Figured since I saved myself about $400 thus far... trolling for stuff to throw on it next weekend now...

Every spark plug tells a story... I think these are saying "she's ready for another 125k!"
IMG_0136.jpg
IMG_0130.jpg
IMG_0134.jpg

^^^yup.

I finally got off my rump ind finally installed milspec battery terminals on my main and aux batteries.

Purchased a set of drawers from a fellow mudder last weekend. I recovered everything in new carpet, bed lined the drawers and started planning out the hot water shower system. Forward of the drawers is a 19 gallon RV water tank in another cubby, you can just make out the outline in the pic.

7826488836_63fba07fde_b.jpg

Sweet switch setup Hellgate! How did you do the labeling?

Did the Morimoto projector retrofit into the stock '98 headlights yesterday. Much thanks to 2000UZJ's terrific megathread on this topic. The improvement is epic. Superb lights, and they're not quite perfectly aimed yet.

You'll like what I'm up to... I have an OEM Switch for Winch in / out. It's super clean. I'll post up soon :)

Man, have you peaked my interest. Hurry it up!!!!

Hey sorry guys for the late reply I have been away but yeah that is where I got them from custom rockers

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom