What did you do with your Tundra or Sequoia this weekend? (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Well, I wasn't going to modify this but got a flat tire, which destroyed the crappy stock tire. Put on BFG KO2 295/70r18 (34.5") tires. No rubbing so far.
Speaking of crappy, maybe I drive too hard but my wild peaks are getting excessively worn on the outside...can't wait for them to go.

I recently installed Morimoto's, cleaned the MAF sensor and throttle body, and have TRD front and rear sway bars as well as Bilstein 5100's to install (waiting for 5100's to arrive). Rolled over 200K on odometer last month, sprucing it up a bit.

Speaking of crappy, maybe I drive too hard but my wild peaks are getting excessively worn on the outside...can't wait for them to go.
Check this thread out, maybe the same issue?

Towed Rusty from DFW to our new place in Houston...

1000008876.jpg

I'm glad you thought it was OEM, as I was going for stealth look, but it's actually a Yakima Lock N load on custom brackets, I put some details here. It works really well with the T slot system, is a couple inches lower than the OEM rack, allowed me to easily mount the lightbar on the front, and most importantly has a lot more weight capacity than the OEM rack.
That's awesome, definitely had me fooled. I've been shopping around for a roof rack, this looks like a good contender.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom