What Did You Do with Your 80 This Weekend? (61 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Starting the body clean up process and noticed my side lamps have some cracks. Any leads on new / good shape park lamps?

1.JPG
2.JPG

Ebay while they last.

Are the 80-series markers still available?

Also Gone-Johnson.
There appear to be a few after-market options on ebay for cheap, especially the import clear ones (vs US amber), which is what I need. My lenses have holes, so they hold water. Sure, they are likely crap compared to OEM, but at $60/pair shipped, buy 3 sets for barely more than one single used OEM lamp is running. (I know it's sacrilege for even suggesting, so I pray the Cruiser God's will forgive me, lol)

Misinformation! Now a bunch of people are gonna have hurt feeling! Way to go. :flipoff2::doh:
Ah s***. When I was in partsouq the other day ordering interior bulbs I swore I saw them. You're right.

I have a set of depos on mine. The grey around the edges is wearing off and chrome is showing through. And they're pretty new.

There appear to be a few after-market options on ebay for cheap, especially the import clear ones (vs US amber), which is what I need. My lenses have holes, so they hold water. Sure, they are likely crap compared to OEM, but at $60/pair shipped, buy 3 sets for barely more than one single used OEM lamp is running. (I know it's sacrilege for even suggesting, so I pray the Cruiser God's will forgive me, lol)
20220306_083340.jpg

I had a we crash and bought a set of lights, corners and blinkers. Here's how they look. Quality is fine so far other than the grey trim is peeling and a chrome plastic ring is showing through.

Crap Chi-com copies are better than an empty hole in the fender, kinda. :)

Starting the body clean up process and noticed my side lamps have some cracks. Any leads on new / good shape park lamps?

Clear corners are not NLA, I got mine off Partsouq within the last year. You just need to search all the oddball non US models and years. The crappy options on Ebay will last you a couple years and fade quickly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom