What did you do with your 60 this weekend? (25 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@Rabango He had an absolute blast crawling all through Buster Brown the day your family showed up to take Buster out of my possession. Warms my heart to see Buster in his natural environment. Safe and happy travels

Overheated my transmission. Does that count?

Love that area!

What shapes the cabin in?
Some repairs have been done to save the roof, but the downhill wall is getting close to falling down. Still amazing that someone actually lived there and it's still standing.

Picked up a new part to throw under the rig.
4C3BE8C6-310A-44C0-A285-26177500644B.jpeg

Projects are never done:).

I completely ignored all the adulting I was supposed to do on the house and pulled the 60 into the garage.

Got this bad boy installed and wired up:

20190907_180934.jpg

And replaced the (brand new) expansion valve that blew my freon all over the evaporator box. Also installed a new pressure switch while I was in there. Fingers crossed for a functional AC after this.

Just in time for it to cool off.

After a sketchy drive last weekend where my wipers were totally inadequate, I finally installed the 4Runner arm upgrade. This is using both LH and RH arms and 17” wipers, even though 18” is known to work for some. Also coated the glass with Aquapel for the rainy season. Part number for the caps pictured.

1689D141-C168-4C8B-BE61-ABA99177C497.jpeg

And after reading thru @wngrog ’s gospel of patina, I pressure washed and Fluid Filmed the underbelly. Stinks like a herd of wet sheep in the garage now.

After a sketchy drive last weekend where my wipers were totally inadequate, I finally installed the 4Runner arm upgrade. This is using both LH and RH arms and 17” wipers, even though 18” is known to work for some. Also coated the glass with Aquapel for the rainy season. Part number for the caps pictured.

View attachment 2083814

And after reading thru @wngrog ’s gospel of patina, I pressure washed and Fluid Filmed the underbelly. Stinks like a herd of wet sheep in the garage now.

Awesome. You will love how that stuff allows you to wash the grime off later too

Would love to see some 40 steelies and caps with 33s on this...would look unreal. Truck looks sharp!

That’s the plan, likely will happen after the H55F and OME life. 😏

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom