What Did You Do With Your 120 Today? (15 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Then there was that time on Fins when the Rubi driver missed the turn and got all turned around on an optional out and back....
I kindly turned him around and pointed him in the right direction.. he says to me, "thanks a lot man, I was silently frustrated, my wife not so silently frustrated....I'll just get behind you and follow you out. " 😆👍🤘

IMG_20191124_153808.jpg

Then there was that time on Fins when the Rubi driver missed the turn and got all turned around on an optional out and back....
I kindly turned him around and pointed him in the right direction.. he says to me, "thanks a lot man, I was silently frustrated, my wife not so silently frustrated....I'll just get behind you and follow you out. " 😆👍🤘

View attachment 2142525
He also wanted to give @DRANGED $20 lol but it was more than he is describing. He had to walk back and get them and came back riding
In said rubicon. It was priceless.

Installed the Gen2 Proforged rear sway bar links. For reference, they are exactly 1" longer than stock.

Bypassed the front screen dvd....not to watch movies, but bc I was hoping it would show songs etc on the radio while driving and it does!

go wheel in the snow today!
We made two nights in the RTT then caved and stayed in a motel. I guess John Wayne stayed here lol. Really. Worked for him, worked for me. Trip was quick and we headed to Canyon De Chelly today.
DCC09061-78CF-4CE2-B4A5-3F86E5D33340.jpeg
The rig didn’t want to leave Moab so there may be snow shots showing up here and there.

And there was the time @ Lifted let me drive it up The Wall on Fins. 🤙
1574829009656.png

And a rubi came up shortly afterwards and stopped and asked, "Did you drive that minivan up here?"
Me: "yeup, and now I'm late for soccer practice."

That's when she recognized that she know me from work. :rofl:;)

But I did notice she had this rig following her wherever SHE went. LOL

1574829252139.png

Turns out he's the owner of Moab motorsports and her BF ;P
who has this in their photo gallery
1574829485283.png

Last edited:
I need to get out more!

Mounted a Falken AT3W 255/80R17 on a stock wheel and installed it on the factory spare location. I had to remove the OEM air compressor which was left over from the spring conversion. It is just touching the panhard bar so I'll be keeping an eye on it. Inflated vs deflated didn't make any difference.

Went up into the mountains to find some snow. Nothing fresh, but hopefully more to come soon.

View attachment 2146410

Cascades? We got a dusting of snow over here in Kitsap. I’d imagine there was some fresh snowfall farther west on the peninsula (Hurricane Ridge)...

Cascades? We got a dusting of snow over here in Kitsap. I’d imagine there was some fresh snowfall farther west on the peninsula (Hurricane Ridge)...

Yeah just south of Cle Elum. Testing out the Yokohama X-AT tires and they did well on the frozen roads.

Welcome (from WA)! That’s a drastic change in scenery. FWIW, my uncle just moved to Kansas!
Thanks! It is a dramatic change, especially for my kids who have known nothing but the Midwest and the Gulf Coast, but I lived in the Portland area a few decades ago so it is sort of like reliving past memories for me. With that said, last time I lived in an apartment with a view of Mt. St. Helen's, and this time I bought a house with a view of the Pacific Ocean, so there's plenty of new memories being made. Kansas was very good to us, but I am deeply enjoying the beauty and nature Oregon has to offer.

Tom

Got back from turkey day in TX but I got to pickup my Omega GXOR Slinky Icon rears with the Resi conversion. Me likey.

79771311_10156805627943123_1353444091613937664_n.jpg

Ordered the JW Offroad tire carrier while it was 15% off this weekend....

What are the specs of these puppies? Compressed length? Extended length? 2.0 or 2.5?

Got back from turkey day in TX but I got to pickup my Omega GXOR Slinky Icon rears with the Resi conversion. Me likey.

View attachment 2146976

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom