What are you working on? (8 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Damn!

Went 5 years on the 285 Duratracs, time for a change to Cooper Discoverer STTPro's . 315/75/16
Much needed! Gotta be ready for CMCC 2017!

IMG_3187.png
IMG_3189.png
IMG_3190.png
IMG_3192.png
IMG_3193.png

Went 5 years on the 285 Duratracs, time for a change to Cooper Discoverer STTPro's . 315/75/16
Much needed! Gotta be ready for CMCC !

I have cooper RTX?? There all terrain tire on my tow rig and my daughters Durango and they seam to be wearing quickly. My old tires were BFG and dryrotted after 5 years. Still had tread. The coopers are warn down to half tread in 1-1.5 years.

I have cooper RTX?? There all terrain tire on my tow rig and my daughters Durango and they seam to be wearing quickly. My old tires were BFG and dryrotted after 5 years. Still had tread. The coopers are warn down to half tread in 1-1.5 years.

Ok

Just finished replacing my rear locker actuator with an air actuator, fine tuned it tonight. The pin goes in the carrier all the way now, and air pressure is higher for solid holding to keep the lock locked.

Just finished replacing my rear locker actuator with an air actuator, fine tuned it tonight. The pin goes in the carrier all the way now, and air pressure is higher for solid holding to keep the lock locked.

Is there a wright up on this?

After holding out on a much needed refurbishing of the ac on our LX450 the past few years, the compressor locked up on Monday.

Bought a new compressor, dryer, expansion valve and oring set.

Planning to replace the parts and take it somewhere to charge.

AC is not really my thing. Any words of wisdom before I begin?

20170328_183703.jpg

∆ . Did you get the refrigerant oil for assembly? Gonna need it

After holding out on a much needed refurbishing of the ac on our LX450 the past few years, the compressor locked up on Monday.

Bought a new compressor, dryer, expansion valve and oring set.

Planning to replace the parts and take it somewhere to charge.

AC is not really my thing. Any words of wisdom before I begin?

View attachment 1430135
I have vac pump, manifold gauges, a tank of freon and some oil. I know enough to get us in trouble if you're ever in the area. :hillbilly:

That was the one thing I let a pro do, all other stuff. I trust no-one, but me and you.. :)

Spent the day tidying up some of the wiring on the FJ. Since I do it all day, I'm not a big fan or working on my own stuff so when I installed the light bar, fogs, and CB it was hurried and sloppy knowing I'd eventually redo it. Well I tackled it today. I got the idea for the fuse block mount from a member of the blue room who's name I forget. I'm quite happy with the results.

IMG_7518.JPG

IMG_7520.JPG

IMG_7522.JPG

IMG_7524.JPG

I have vac pump, manifold gauges, a tank of freon and some oil. I know enough to get us in trouble if you're ever in the area. :hillbilly:

I'd take you up on that if you weren't so far away!

I have a shop that I trust that will charge it for me. I am worried about what I may find in there since I have a bad compressor - may have to spend a lot of time flushing the system out!

Thanks for the tips, all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom