What are you listening to right now??? (7 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

In a 70's mood today. Climax Blues Band hits the spot.

So that kicked off an entire new playlist of 70s music for me. Growing up in the 80s, of course I loved 70s music. And in SPITE of Disco, it was still probably the greatest decade of music for me (maybe for everyone?) :)

#1 Most #1 Singles of the 70s per Billboard: belonged to the Bee Gees. Prolly my favorite:

Bee Gees - To Love Somebody (1967) HD 0815007

Last edited:
Well, I want to be trusting, but I find it HARD to believe that the Bee Gees can be "tributed" in a way that I can live with. I will need names and do more research first. . . .

1978:

It's one of those nights... My favorite part about this one is how they were able to manipulate one of the greatest simple drum beats of all time into something equally as simple and impressive, no better/no worse. That's hard for hip hop to do (see Sean Combs). Although I do have more rhymes than Nirvana's got songs. @lt1fire , anyone???

After getting my wonderful "you're position has been eliminated phone call and email" today . shame the people running the company couldnt wipe their asses without spending billions on something not needed

Sorry to hear Steve.

F'ing corporate america :(

And this is an amazing version of the song. ole Phil has the "you just laid me and 7000 other people off today" crazy eyes.

Sorry to hear Steve.

F'ing corporate america :(

It's all good. I got 60 days to find something, then 6 months severance and some other stuff.

May end up at the beach, may end up in Colorado.

The layoffs will continue all year until they get enough blood to make wall street like them again.

went to go see this band ,when the came back in December, went with some people from work,just because. All I can say is they aren't metal! The audience was a freak show!

A little Linken Park while i'm waiting for my document to format.

great performance of this tune

Great mix here

Voice of an angel. I saw NGDB in 78/79 at the Meadowlands with Willie Nelson

Some top shelf musicians on that stage

I’ve never followed this thread but had to post.

My wife and I saw Greta Van Fleet on SNL and we thought they were great. My wife told me how to listen to their albums on Amazon Music. Wow! If you enjoy Led Zeppelin, give these guys a listen!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom