What are you listening to right now??? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

A classic for sure

But LMFAO at this guys face most of the video....

Another one for us old folks who wonder "When did talent stop being a prerequisite for fame" file. Feel free to skip to 4:45 for a lesson in why John Lord was one of the greatest to ever play a Hammond. BTW - keep in mind that a B3 weighs just shy of 400lbs and he's literally rocking it to and fro. All hail John Lord and his organ tech.

I heard her on the radio today, live in the studio. I was blown away, turned it way up in the shop. I have never heard claw hammer guitar before. Tuned more like a banjo, plays second bass string as a "drone". She has won all kinds of awards it seems, rightly so.

@mtweller

You prolly already know this but TBT is at the NC Museum of Art on June 22nd.

"Oldie but a goodie"

@mtweller

You prolly already know this but TBT is at the NC Museum of Art on June 22nd.

"Oldie but a goodie"

Thanks, yes it's on the radar. We are going to see Greensky Bluegrass so much these days, our music budget is a real thing - so still debating this one. Will probably go though, since I really dig Deer Tick too. Last time we saw Trampled, I was a bit "meh"... seems like they are really focused on playing as fast as possible. Appreciate the h/u.

95.7 - internet station / radio station out of Raleigh is really good.

63B6BDCE-07C2-4DE5-870D-D081D21BFBE7.jpeg

Love that!

Tommy Edwards from here in Pittsboro, bluegrass guitarist, has a $10K Martin in his shop :) That and a lot of stuff for <$10 - he is a local and national treasure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom