What are you listening to right now??? (9 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Son Volt!!! I thought you were like a techno guy?

I listen to most everything however never techno. haahaa

Mostly college alternative music, rap, a little country (since my daughter's listen to it), and now 95.7. I like the variety without having to switch stations on pandora.

I listen to most everything however never techno. haahaa

Mostly college alternative music, rap, a little country (since my daughter's listen to it), and now 95.7. I like the variety without having to switch stations on pandora.

Gotcha, don't know why I thought that. I geeked out on Son Volt for several years in college, post Uncle Tupelo. Later came around more to the Wilco side of the split. Still listen to both and really appreciate the variation that came from one of the best bands I never got to see from "my time".

If you want to see young talent look at Norman's rare guitar vids

That led tho this:

Which led to this, somehow, Brevard resident!

MOre 80s goodness when I use to be a skater BRO.

Additional exceptions!!!:

More exceptions, although I think there is lots of great songs from that decade

(not even going to go into 80's metal as i'll be posting all day)

Can't go wrong with either of those @lt1fire

I’m going to be good and not mention my favorites from 82-84. Insanely great pop music came outta that period. BUT...all music sucks, except in a moment of weakness. Those who know me should not be surprised.

I’m curious what @forrest5000 has to say.

I’m going to be good and not mention my favorites from 82-84. Insanely great pop music came outta that period. BUT...all music sucks, except in a moment of weakness. Those who know me should not be surprised.

I’m curious what @forrest5000 has to say.

Damn I hate hearing that John, but I know the deal. I'd go insane w/o music. I bet I've listened to 1000 hours of Grateful Dead since enabling sat radio in the 200 a few months ago.

I bet I've listened to 1000 hours of Grateful Dead since enabling sat radio in the 200 a few months ago.
Go hang out with Onur.

But to be slightly more clear, AC/DC, The Who, and a few others will always be on my playlist, regardless of how s***ty the musical decade was.

Molly Tuttle is a talent for sure, from her new CD

Another new one
She is on the radio station I listen to all the time in the shop, great new stuff.

She is at Merlefest this year :)

Along with an ALL STAR line up - amazing - - Merlefest is going strong with classics and newer folks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom