What are you listening to right now??? (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Killer guitar solo. That song takes me back to college, shooting pool and drinking beer at Sharky's on Duraleigh. Had friends that worked there and always got a good hookup. That song was heard frequently from that jukebox. I guess they would be considered a one hit wonder?

Fairly sure that was on one of the guitar hero games

FB_IMG_1502140048635.jpg

RIP Mr Campbell. I grew up watching him on TV with my parents, his show was on the tube when i was 9-12 years old. My father had many of his recordings. Today's artists could take a lesson from his style.

90's slacker /skate rock at it's best. J Mascis destroying the guitar. The album cover art for Without a Sound was done by Neil Blender. Aged skate punks (like me) know that name well.

Last edited:
I had a 45 of "Rhinestone Cowboy" that I would play on my little kid record player - I literally wore it out when I was ~7 or younger.

"Feel the Pain" is really their only tune that I like, for some reason. But I really like it. Lots of chaos going on but not as disorganized as most of their stuff. Thanks, Skate Rat Dave!

And since I know that some people prefer their music with a little Teutonic vibe...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom