We're Back! Sort of. . . CSC monthly meeting - November 2020 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

brices123

GOLD Star
SILVER Star
Threads
We miss everyone so we have made the decision to finally hold a monthly meeting. Please note: This meeting will be at a new location (it will not be at the Tempe Sonic/QuikTrip)

When: Friday, November 20th, 2020
Time: 7:00pm - until the last person leaves
Where: 5141 North 40th Street, Phoenix, AZ 85018 (One block north of Camelback on the east side of 40th Street).*

We have decided to have this month's meeting at my office building for a couple of reasons, which we can talk about at the meeting. Look for an agenda to be posted soon and let me know if you have any agenda items to add.

We hope that everyone is doing well and is healthy and safe. We will see you on the 20th.

*Please be aware that the carports at my office are pretty low, so think before you pull your truck under the carport.

I have been waiting for this for a long time but unfortunately I won’t be in town: have a camping/ wheeling trip with some old friends who’ve never experienced the beauty and wonder of AZ’s national forests. Going to be at the Edge of the World in Sedona.
Looking forward to December’s meeting if there is one.

*Please be aware that the carports at my office are pretty low, so think before you pull your truck under the carport.

Think putting cones in front of each space that need to be picked up to pull it would be a big help. Or posting up the height your covered parking so members with tall vehicles could measure ahead of time, cones would probably work best. Hate to see your covered parking get damaged after offer to use you office to try and get things back to normal.

Thought I would be up north a week ago but have a jury summons for the month of November for the federal court downtown. Called October 30th and said was needed the following week and call again on the 6th. Same response yesterday. expected to know what was going on November 30th, this is BS putting life on hold for a whole month. So may still be here on the 20th or maybe not.

Will try to be there!!

I plan on attending, will be nice to see everyone.

we will be flying into PHX that very evening - way too late to attend :doh:

Yeah so glad to hear the good news! I have to ask - why not the normal location that has food, coffee, gas, plenty of parking, and bathrooms?

We miss everyone so we have made the decision to finally hold a monthly meeting. Please note: This meeting will be at a new location (it will not be at the Tempe Sonic/QuikTrip)

When: Friday, November 20th, 2020
Time: 7:00pm - until the last person leaves
Where: 5141 North 40th Street, Phoenix, AZ 85018 (One block north of Camelback on the east side of 40th Street).*

We have decided to have this month's meeting at my office building for a couple of reasons, which we can talk about at the meeting. Look for an agenda to be posted soon and let me know if you have any agenda items to add.

We hope that everyone is doing well and is healthy and safe. We will see you on the 20th.

I will be there looking forward o a meet after so long!

Hello, I just got my first Land Cruiser and would love to attend the meeting this Friday. Is there something you need from me in order to participate? Thank you.

Hello, I just got my first Land Cruiser and would love to attend the meeting this Friday. Is there something you need from me in order to participate? Thank you.

you'd have to show up :doh:

Is the meeting still on for tonight? @brices123 Looks like I'm going to be free tonight after all and just wanted to confirm.

Yes, we are still a go for launch tonight!

Outdoors, socially distanced.

Bring your cash for your CSC mask purchase!

See you all tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom