Welcome Ga Crzrs - Post A Pic Of Your Ride (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Have been a 40 owner for 15yrs a mud member about a year. I actually live five minutes from durhamtown.Interested in joining a club 75' fj40, 2F w some mods. stock 4.11 gears with rear locker, 4"springs, 33"tsl's etc .
image.jpeg

image.jpeg
Just had to have this 2011

Wheeler Dealer!!!! Ya can't hide MONEY!!!!

I have been drooling over Henry's 45 for a while. Just had the opportunity to buy back a 45 I restored six years ago. It left me and had only 300 miles put on it and never washed or in water?? Went to see it and it was like the guy just stored it for me. It now is back home.

DSC04049.jpg

DSC04036.jpg

DSC04053.jpg

DSC03882.jpg

My current collection of trucks:
(The white 87 and the red F-350 in the back "live" here too)
Lineup.jpg

Wait, what? When did you get 2 more crawlers?

Wait, what? When did you get 2 more crawlers?
Just in the last few weeks. The one on the left is going to be Kris's rig. The one on the right is what we picked up about a day before we found the other one. The uncaged one is getting some work done and going right back up for sale.

That's awesome. Tell Kris we said hi.

Hey guys I just moved to the Kennesaw/Cartersville area. Ive had my 94 FZJ80 for almost two years now and still have a long list of projects for her but this how she looks as of right now!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

View attachment 1283718 Like one of those distortion mirrors at the county fair. :)
I don't think my left rear tire really has that much articulation.

Charles, You do not appear in the reflection off the windows. Are you a vampire by any chance since you don't have a reflection?o_O
Thank you sir

Charles, You do not appear in the reflection off the windows. Are you a vampire by any chance since you don't have a reflection?o_O
Thank you sir
I'm the handsome figure just behind the snorkel. :)

New addition to the family, since the 80 blew an axle seal a couple weeks ago. '03 GX with 109k in good shape. Trying to decide whether to take the 80 to a shop and drop some serious coin, or tough it out and DIY. Also, throwing out an open invitation for help...

FZJ%20and%20GX_zps5iaped6p.jpg

1979 FJ40, 350 conversion ,intake spacer, shorty headers. Saginaw Power steering conversion. 5 new 35×12.50 15 tires. Soft and hard doors, soft top and a bikini top.
Cumming,Ga
IMG_20160803_185853.jpg
C360_2016-08-02-16-16-43-809.jpg
C360_2016-08-02-16-12-16-863.jpg
C360_2016-08-02-16-10-14-135.jpg
Screenshot_20160802-161414.png

I've had my current 80 series for a little over a year now. I just moved back to Marietta from Boulder, CO and am hoping to link up with a local chapter. I look forward to introducing myself and my ugly 80 at the next chapter meeting.

Here's a somewhat current photo of my rig.

New addition to the family, since the 80 blew an axle seal a couple weeks ago. '03 GX with 109k in good shape. Trying to decide whether to take the 80 to a shop and drop some serious coin, or tough it out and DIY. Also, throwing out an open invitation for help...

Nice 80 and GX! I've torn into my front axle a few times this year so I've gotten pretty good at it. Feel free to pm me if you decide to go the DIY route!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom