Welcome Ga Crzrs - Post A Pic Of Your Ride (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ha! Smartass!

You ready to drop the price on the runner yet? I'll trade with $ my tires/wheels for the stickies.

am I readin this right? You want his stickies? whatcha gonna do with those?

I've been on this forum for a little over 6 months and just found the clubhouses section, glad to see there's a Georgia club and looking forward to making a meet up.

Here's my 89 FJ 62
IMG_3365.JPG
IMG_3661.JPG
IMG_3655.JPG
IMG_3419 (1).JPG

Hey all....I just wanted to say hi...Im a long time toyota guy, first time cruiser owner.

FullSizeRender-4.jpg

First time posting in the regional board. Did not even realize mud had one. Just picked up the HDJ81 last summer and been having fun with it every since. I look forward to meeting some of you guys. Just not the normal ones. They don't like me :flipoff2:

ulChw4bHfwWjvccSAlTcmwjv4ilwBl-eFwI5InUa1BoCepKuGzMcTyCCFD4NP05ELxfr37aH6zcNWcwv3HA92l3xTD1ppu6ZLhHqMPSnDMdrzf0GGtAXZOzFRsH6KBlKDqHQ1HXnLRsU-KLIJCDEYM9ZzMGjU7p6RxLl_l1s1FM_K_yq893kbxp905_6DmDa60_csPFQfhpSWiZpvtjJiR_FU2DP_TXn-9P_DmM7LkbvtaM0Bl_KtgPyPS2aOjydVcfG_EFBcXRalO_jqMkCvpAo4JqpTsh5E9HiMPw48vPmDHiFu1V3zKy9PMh0qjCtk8HpBtHJNVMHmRjj1aD7PosFvRZPnCltvPKWaGBWqFCkdM5MtlkmYdWqJBLgEJo5ft9qp3YN8bj2gcscPx2So6FdS6yWCjzSFkIT2D23eGEvl98QlEKQfdmpI-pLtc7Zr5uUqA_UvahuVUU_rONLWOMkstjOda_4jHGyvgsTI__rqecKTacJ83JIJZX8vaoBG05wdRoGQ_T3A-Rk_I5IYFVUvFA4jaJuYG86Tub3LYmQt8WA3rRHyEfZQS-27zoHFBdowV9DfL2tXixxG7_1sQSnC0aIt5yGVgS5GlkX_eaASwvtuiEl=w1208-h906-no

Beautiful 80! I just traded for a red 91 late last year and plan on painting it gray after other mods. I just moved to Augusta in January and haven't had time to wrench on it yet. I can't wait to get into the house I'm buying and begin working on the toys.

Hey! New 80 Series owner here!

I've always been into cars, but never really understood offroading. When it was time to get a family vehicle for my wife, there was no way we were getting a 2WD SUV! I remembered having some good times in my dad's stock Cherokee growing up so I at least wanted to be able to get get in the woods with 4WD. I like oddball cars, so I bought her a 2002 Infiniti QX4. I threw some all terrain tires on it and it was a great vehicle with a pretty good 4WD set up, really crawled in 4 LO. As I started to get more into trail riding I hit a point where I realized modifying a unibody IFS rig was not the path I wanted to go down. It can be done, but if I was gonna go offroading, I wanted the "right stuff" so I decided to sell the QX4 and get something with: a body on frame, solid front and rear axles, coil springs, can haul family + gear, and cheap. Only 2 vehicles met all requirements, Land Rover Discovery and 80 series. I'll spare you the details of the deciding process, but I'm here so you all know I came to my senses!

Anyway, my truck is a 96 LX450 with factory lockers. I bought it with 278k miles from Virginia. Yikes, can you say 'rust'? It's getting fixed as we speak, though. I'm happy with it so far and have been having a blast on the trails. I already talked my dad into a locked 96 Land Cruiser as well!

This is how we park vehicles at my house:

IMG_0222.JPG
Got my first 100 series, have owned every type except one of these... just had to try one. Mine is a 1999 LX470 with 115k on the clock. West coast truck until 2008, she is spotless underneath and bone stock!!!

View attachment 1448886 Got my first 100 series, have owned every type except one of these... just had to try one. Mine is a 1999 LX470 with 115k on the clock. West coast truck until 2008, she is spotless underneath and bone stock!!!

Good gawd man how many rigs you gonna go through in a year? I thought Sidney was bad. :rofl:

I have never actually owned a 100 series, this was a mint example that I just had to own. No worries I still love my 200, it is the family bus for the long term future. We shall see what I do with the 100, took it to Marietta Toyota yesterday for service and they only tried to sell me two rear tires... Truck got a clean bill of health, it is going to get a set of Toyota Rock Worrier wheels next week.

View attachment 1448886 Got my first 100 series, have owned every type except one of these... just had to try one. Mine is a 1999 LX470 with 115k on the clock. West coast truck until 2008, she is spotless underneath and bone stock!!!

Love the truck Mark, now lets take her out in my back yard and try a proper hill climb....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom