Welcome Ga Crzrs - Post A Pic Of Your Ride (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey Guys,
I just picked up a FJ62 last week. Hopefully I'll be able to make it out to the monthly get together next Tuesday.
20160819_074202[1].jpg

I've had my current 80 series for a little over a year now. I just moved back to Marietta from Boulder, CO and am hoping to link up with a local chapter. I look forward to introducing myself and my ugly 80 at the next chapter meeting.

That must be rough!! coming from the mecca of wheeling to little ole Marietta.

Lololololol. I tell myself at least once a day; "I'm over it, moving back tomorrow". I grew up in the Marietta/Kennesaw area so it's a love/hate relationship to say the least. I think the worst part is not having 4 or 5 different trails within 30 minutes of me.

A

Not exactly the preferred usage for a Tacoma, been in the mountains, on the Beach, at the Lake, now heading to the Midwest to visit family.
Divorce still has me in Limbo. Min of 11.5 MPG, MAX 16.5 MPG pulling 3500# @ 62 MPH. Wish I could find a chip to change shift points, really needs a tow mode. Have a ScanGuage to keep tabs on Trans oil temp pulling up mountains. Look forward to being in town for future meetings, and I appreciate your support.

You need some Help Pulling??? Or I can Push!!!

IMG-20110505-01151.jpg

Marietta/Cobb has been good to me! But it is getting too crowded around here.

Gallexy 5 7926.jpg

Marietta/Cobb has been good to me! But it is getting too crowded around here.

View attachment 1317567

obviously they don't know you the way we know you. Putting you at the controls of heavy equipment like that is just asking for a lawsuit.

Hey Guys,
I just picked up a FJ62 last week. Hopefully I'll be able to make it out to the monthly get together next Tuesday.

Very nice 62! What size rubber and what suspension? It has a really sharp look!

I have had my 60 for about a year now. Been on mud for a bit and just found this group.

Looks cool! I'm partial to 60-series, no bias or anything! :grinpimp:

Very nice 62! What size rubber and what suspension? It has a really sharp look!

Thank you. I love it. I believe that they are 32s. As far as suspension goes, it has new shocks but I don't know that it's lifted. The springs look to have been on there quite a while. I haven't been able to find any stamping.

You just missed our Meeting at Jim and Nicks! We were right there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom