Weirdest modifications on a 40 (7 Viewers)

What are some of the weirdest modifications you have seen in real life, or on the internet that has been done to a forty? I have seen some pretty wacky stuff online, and thought it would be fun to share some pictures of some of them here. I’ll start. This one is pretty cool, but pretty wacky, and not everyone sup of tea.

C9CD1BA5-95A2-4119-8D84-380C720B4E7A.jpeg

The one that i get a couple of raised eye brows is the remote door lock actuators on my 40.
At least half of the stuff done by PO’s is typically cheap, no attention to detail or improperly done. Just my $.02
Unless you plan on keeping your 40 for ever the next owner is going to come across something that you did and be like " What in the name of all that is good and holy did this guy do." That is why I am not going to sell mine and I tell my son everything that I have done.

What are some of the weirdest modifications you have seen in real life, or on the internet that has been done to a forty? I have seen some pretty wacky stuff online, and thought it would be fun to share some pictures of some of them here. I’ll start. This one is pretty cool, but pretty wacky, and not everyone sup of tea.

View attachment 2624796
I actually just threw up in my mouth a little

That is why I am not going to sell mine and I tell my son everything that I have done.

That was my plan for my original one. Going on forty seven years. Only problem is my son does not have much interest more than what it's worth. When he does get I will no longer care.

The one that i get a couple of raised eye brows is the remote door lock actuators on my 40.

Unless you plan on keeping your 40 for ever the next owner is going to come across something that you did and be like " What in the name of all that is good and holy did this guy do." That is why I am not going to sell mine and I tell my son everything that I have done.
No plans to sell either of mine ever as well. Good to pass that info on to your son, wise👍

Idaho Savage

GOLD Star
I tell my 5 y/o daughter that "Mr. Myagi" will be yours someday--if you get a scholarship to a good college and daddy dies from something other than your hand. She gets it.

That's why mine goes to my daughter and SIL in Flag.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom