UWHARRIE with Lowcountry (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

All right all right. Then this time I won't poop in your fire pit.
But no promises about peeing on tires.
b

Trails were solid this past weekend. You guys should have a blast. Kodak Rock is looking even more menacing than it was eve a few months ago.

the group camp is def the way to go if you can. All 3 of them there at Badin Lake are pretty big. You can primitive camp at site on the trails and right off the access road too if you want. We had a really nice site all weekend right off of road 576 by the turn off to go to most of the trail heads.

Enjoy

will have to try the group camp thing next time...but had no idea we would get the response we did to participate in this run. Cant wait to see everyone there and hopefully it wont be too wet. :)

Trails were solid this past weekend. You guys should have a blast. Kodak Rock is looking even more menacing than it was eve a few months ago.
Enjoy

Josh is right, the trails have changed quite a bit. The ledge just before Kodak on Rocky Mtn. Loop has gotten real nasty.

Thanks for the love bro. You too funny.
b

how are two ledges leading up beginning of Daniel? BillWright asked me to find out for him :D

They are both slowly getting a little more teeth to them but still very doable in a stock truck. Patrick (cruiser man) walked both of them in his stock 80 with street tires.

So your old lady ratted me out eh? Never trust a woman to keep a secret, even if she promises no crossed counts.
b

What's up guys/gal... Count me in on this one. Not sure what I'm doing about camping yet...

6 more days.....cant wait to get all of us together as I think this will be the first large gathering of both LC and UC members so far.... we ought to try and do this once a year in addition to annual meeting.

If anyone wants to share cell numbers just in case you need assistance....PM me and will keep a list and give you mine as well.

So I can't make this one. I'm bummed, but with the house on the market, we've got to get some things around the house done, and as I'm the main do-er, I'm required to be home.

As a side note, would anyone be willing to pick up some shackles from Doc and bring them up, and maybe someone from UC can bring them back to me? They won't take up too much space, I promise.

I haven't talked to Stuart, Ron, have you??

Won't be able to make this one and I hate it but that does mean I have a free campsite for any UC'er that needs one. I have already paid for campsite 19 so if some one is in need of a camp site just shoot me a PM

you guys have a blast and take lots of pics :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom