UC chat (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I other news I'm doing an article for Town magazine. They are coming Thursday morning. Ought to be interesting. I have been working my ass of to get ready. Yesterday a little too hard and I cut my hand bad.
IMG_9528.JPG
IMG_9529.JPG

Hurts like hell.

Ouch

FUGH! That's a really inconvenient spot for a cut (always flexing). Sorry man.

I had a cutoff wheel get away from me in December. The whole tool did a flip in the air and the wheel got the webbing between index and middle finger. I did not take pictures. One inch slice, but missed all the important stuff. I butterflied and superglued it, then taped both fingers together for about two weeks to keep from separating. It still hurt like a mother. I wear leather gloves now when working with cutoff wheel or wire brush.

DANG.....I seem to recall you had a pretty bad hand cut about 12-18 months ago! I'm sure you've had more than most of us working with your hands as much as you do!
You can thank or curse my wife for the TOWN magazine referral about you....the owners of the publication have had several Land Cruisers and would often take pics of the red '88 62 when Sherry would drive it to work as their office is right across from hers in the West End of Greenville!
This may just force you to hire more employees!

Dang Marshall. "That's gonna leave a mark!" Best wishes on quick healing. That looks like a spot that may take a while to fully heal.

We welcomed Baby Bella yesterday evening at 6:20 pm after some long labor! 8 lbs, 3 oz. Congrats to Lauren and Chad (@CP in SC)! All are doing great!
Sherry and I are blessed Grandparents!

upload_2017-3-11_10-48-47.png

Thank you Cummins! While the color schemes clash the electricity this thing makes is welcome. Been purring since 0630.

20170312_101841 (1).jpg

Trees in the area from the storm two weeks ago are playing havoc. I feel for the people without.
tmp_22244-Screenshot_20170312-121921-1585834550.png

It's amazing how many people around the station have generators, ours (the dept) came from the old Greenville Mall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom