TWIN HEADS, the new series from fox (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

For anyone thinking about coming over to help/heckle this weekend I do have a couple of extra bedrooms with queen bed in each available.

Started working on Sammy's rig

ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1416071037.487476.jpg

Here is the master chef. Rob. Felt like hell but came out anyway and cooked up an awesome chicken soup for lunch on Saturday. Thanks for all that could make it and helped out. I truly appreciate it.
ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1416174983.534260.jpg

Sure. I'll get a set ordered. Thanks Rob.

I have a set of slee you all could look at. I need to get them installed just haven't had time.

Id bet u could convince the guys to install them if they could borrow em. I have a plasma here and drill press if needed

Machine shop in Columbia area needs the cams to finish valve job on the rigs; however, they are sitting in my garage.

Anyone driving from KC toward mid Missouri in the next few days?

Thanks,

I can swing that way Sunday on way home from hunting if needed

Doc Mike just picked them up and is taking that way as I type. Ends up he had no other reason to drive that way today when he woke up.

That is what I call doing a solid!

I have not been a part of tac for very long but so far every single person I have been in contact with has gone above and beyond to help. And everyone has asked for nothing in return. So if any of you need anything just let me know. If you don't have my cell here it is. 5732688769

Again. Thank you.

Its a family not a club

I have not been a part of tac for very long but so far every single person I have been in contact with has gone above and beyond to help. And everyone has asked for nothing in return. So if any of you need anything just let me know. If you don't have my cell here it is. 5732688769

Again. Thank you.

:cheers: to that! Same experience for me completely!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom