Twin Grove Campsites Have Been Reserved For CMCC 2018 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm not sure when I'll be up there, either Thursday morning early for the Expo run, which I'll be leading,, ( jeeze, how did that happen?) Or, if my son in law cannot make the trip up from Va. I'd like to come up wednesday if there is room for me at camp. Oh, a very important question.. Are adult beverages going to be cool at the end of the day? Flask and a beer or two or three? later guys !!

Adult beverages are mandatory.
I'm not sure when I'll be up there, either Thursday morning early for the Expo run, which I'll be leading,, ( jeeze, how did that happen?) Or, if my son in law cannot make the trip up from Va. I'd like to come up wednesday if there is room for me at camp. Oh, a very important question.. Are adult beverages going to be cool at the end of the day? Flask and a beer or two or three? later guys !!

And they will be cold! Especially for you Don, thank you for taking on the Expo Run! Here here!

Tomorrow, Sunday June 10th, is the deadline to register for CMCC and still get a shirt, sticker and BBQ dinner. After tomorrow you'll have until June 30th to register with no shirt, sticker or dinner included (for the same price)... so get a move on folks! After June 30th you are out of luck - there will be no registrations accepted after that and there will be no walk-ins accepted at the event.

And they will be cold! Especially for you Don, thank you for taking on the Expo Run! Here here!
I gotta tell ya. 5 years ago we were making plans to sell out and move to Grand Junction/Moab area upon my retirement. I wanted to take up an encore career being a "part time" tour guide, either with Bill Burke, or an expo company out of Moab, preferably NAVTEC or another big tour company. s*** happens, and too much family around here would be pissed at us forever if we would have split 2 years ago. I said to my wife, don't worry, everything will be good, we can still go out west, a lot, and maybe somebody will need a guide through Bald Eagle one day. Odd how fate works, cause that "one day" has fallen right into my lap. How cool.. ( oh, BTW, just between you guys and the fence post, we are still planning a move west, but it will not be until the grandsons are off to college or embarking upon their preferred careers. I'm very attracted to GJ or a bit south of there. we shall see.)

Update on site availability.

The following have confirmed for a complete site:

Andy and Aaron @jamarquardt22 and @Pacer

Bruce @BruceFZJ80 Joe @surfishjoe

Burl, @VA.CRUISER

David @TrapperHunt

Bob @76FJ40 and Ryan @OTRAMM

Andy @caz is looking to split a site. edit: will share my site

I'll have a site and @rubicondon53 can use half of it for whatever time he'll be around when not leading the Expo run, we'll work out an adjusted price.

This leaves 2 available sites. Will the above parties please confirm in this thread you are still committed. After I receive confirmation for these five site, I'll cross post on the CLCC clubhouse page and see if there is any interest in any of the remaining spaces.

Last edited:
My son Ryan should be with me so I'll need the full site. If you think we can cram 3 tents into site 18, Andy is welcome to join us but TG may pitch a fit when they see 3 tents. Brother Burl may want to share a site.

@caz you can share my site, and we'll sneak @rubicondon53 in for Wednesday and Saturday night.

Sound like a plan?

Pretty sure Don has a small trailer.

Thanks @Crusha you da Man! I'm coming alone so I don't mind sharing. I'll probably be sleeping out of my truck so I might not bring a tent, maybe just the awning.

Thanks @Crusha you da Man! I'm coming alone so I don't mind sharing. I'll probably be sleeping out of my truck so I might not bring a tent, maybe just the awning.

Thought you were bringing the kids?

What site were you in last year?

646?

Hello Crusha, I am signing up for the event and will be camping with my son who is 6. If there is a campsite avaible to split with someone I am interested. My question is on the registration form it asks if I want to prepay for camping. Should I just sign up with out the camping and PayPal you if a site is avaible?

If you want to camp in our group area, do mot pay for camping on the CMCC sign up form. You can share a site with @BruceFZJ80.
Pay me cash at camp, $75.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom