Twin Grove Campsites Have Been Reserved For CMCC 2018 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Awesome! Thanks Crusha. I plan on being there for Wednesday night. Looking forward to meeting you guys. Andy been bugging me for years to join the club.

I just canceled T14 and T15 as I do not want to pay for sites nobody will be using. @BruceFZJ80, I think you wanted T15, sorry pal. Sites are a first come first served basis. I will not be able to arrive until Thursday evening due to the wife's work travel/kid stuff.

@caz snag us a decent spot.

@rubicondon53 , you can use my spot on Wednesday. As for Saturday, we'll fit you in somewhere. No charge since you were brave enough to lead the expo run. Well, maybe some Woodford tipped my way...

I just canceled T14 and T15 as I do not want to pay for sites nobody will be using. @BruceFZJ80, I think you wanted T15, sorry pal. Sites are a first come first served basis. I will not be able to arrive until Thursday evening due to the wife's work travel/kid stuff.

@rubicondon53 , you can use my spot on Wednesday. As for Saturday, we'll fit you in somewhere. No charge since you were brave enough to lead the expo run. Well, maybe some Woodford tipped my way...

I'm assuming I'm still in T18 and Burl, my alternate snuggle buddy, is in T22?

First come, first served. I won’t be there to play dictator, but I’m sure you’re fine.

cool, I'll see you saturday then. Bummer you can't be there Wed night. I'm lazy, therefore I cannot back read. What was the site # again? I'll be getting there sometime around 6.

I'm lazy, therefore I cannot back read. What was the site # again?

Really, Don? Ya lazy basitid! Spoken for sites are 18, 21, 22. I asked Bob @76FJ40 to snag a site for Andy and I, as neither of us will be there until Thursday eve.

When signing in, you'll have to give my name, Greg Licht.

Is that your real name?

Rusty shackleford...

That’s a first.

For the past ten years I’ve been told I look like Eddie Murphy. :flipoff2: The teen years it was Jim Morrisson, my twenties/early thirties was Indiana Joe (as my Oakland Korean shop owner friend always called me) as well as the drummer from Red Hot Chili Peppers.

I always thought I looked like a cross between Charles Nelson Riley and Phyllis Diller. :rofl:

Loaded up and overweight. See you guys there...
2F37A1A8-634E-44C2-B909-262FA59E6F35.jpeg
69A91CA4-DBFB-4772-AFC8-294779F661A7.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom