Turkey sandwich run (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

wtf braden?:D

sorry we (Carl, Oliver and I) bailed after Gold Mtn/John Bull last weekend - I had to get back to the house in the mid afternoon.

Last edited:
Nuthin' wrong with a little dog cam action. Anyone who has wheeled with me knows that Zoey is always somewhere underfoot:)
9-2-07 059 (Small).jpg

Ya, it's weird how your dog was in every shot...

It's like DogCam...
HA!
Zero was a pretty smart dog. I wonder how he managed this shot? :confused: Smoke and mirrors?

DSCN0544.jpg

Braden is making his own art.

saved that one...

Hey guys, this is Kevin. Sorry to interupt the Zero mania. It was great meeting all you guys, and it was lots of fun breaking stuff on my truck!

I got the Colly back from the dealer just now. I broke what they called the prop shaft. I didn't know I was driving a boat or a plane. Basically it's the front drive shaft though. Either way they fixed it cheap as free.

I have a bunch of pictures I'll post for you guys later too. Thanks for all the help and the opportunity to give you guys ammo for Chevy bashing. ;)

sunsetz28 said:
Hey guys, this is Kevin. Sorry to interupt the Zero mania. It was great meeting all you guys, and it was lots of fun breaking stuff on my truck!

I got the Colly back from the dealer just now. I broke what they called the prop shaft. I didn't know I was driving a boat or a plane. Basically it's the front drive shaft though. Either way they fixed it cheap as free.

I have a bunch of pictures I'll post for you guys later too. Thanks for all the help and the opportunity to give you guys ammo for Chevy bashing. ;)
Hey Kevin. That's good news.

You probably stripped the splines on the shaft or something similar.

BTW: I'm sure Mark has told you; for the money you have put into your Colorado, you could've had a Land Cruiser. :hillbilly:

Bluetribal said:
But now we have two (Braden & Kevin) to convert to the LC way of life! :flipoff2:
Not to mention all of the FJC guys. :doh:

Just kidding fellas . . .

Kevin great to hear everything worked out OK. I was a little worried after we parted that you would make it home in the Colorado.

Now go get a LC! :grinpimp:

Lol, maybe someday I will get a cruiser. You never know. I bought my truck for several reasons. The LC doesn't fit my needs at this time. I do think they are awesome though. Mark's did really well on the Baja 250 course last year.

Thanks for the concern Dan. I actually babied it all the way to Chula Vista, but the next day it was full steam ahead to Vegas. 80-85 the whole way no issues. I actually got best mileage I've gotten since putting those tires on. I almost got 20!

nice, glad it all worked out for ya!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom