Events/Trails Tucson Monthly Meeting (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Possible run to Tucson wash in February outside of Mammoth. created a new topic.

I am entering Uma into the Arizona Bowl tailgate car show tomorrow if you want to come and support please feel welcome. I also have a few (4) tickets to the game if anyone wants them they are free (the teams playing are Wyoming and Georgia state). I got some through work and I might be able to get more because of my entry to the car show.

Beardown field just north of Arizona stadium I believe that it starts at 10. I have to get there a lot earlier

I've had a bad run with meetings the last few months. December I was back in Australia (driving my Dad's 100 no less :)), will definitely make January!

I've had a bad run with meetings the last few months. December I was back in Australia (driving my Dad's 100 no less :)), will definitely make January!

But will you make the “throw down” on Rug Road next weekend? inquiring minds want to know.

But will you make the “throw down” on Rug Road next weekend? inquiring minds want to know.
Yep, will be there. May ride along with Jason (or annoy a few of you), not sure I want to do the drive back over the mountain.

The Serial Grillers in Midtown/central Tucson moved to a larger location on Speedway that includes more parking. The new location is HERE. In the spirit of trying to move the monthly meet around to accommodate a wide dispersal of Cruiserheads, how about we convene at this location at 6:30 pm on Wednesday, January 29? With enough advance commitment, we might consider calling ahead (I'd be willing) and let the restaurant know we're coming.

I'll be there!

I went there last Sunday evening trying to avoid the crowd and it was still busy, so calling ahead is a good idea. My personal favorite is the "Bone Collector
IMG_0786.JPG
" pizza.

Quick question for the group:

Is this the book that folks prefer for learning about 4 x 4 trails in Arizona? Any word on an updated edition?

Are there other titles that are recommended?

Thanks!

I got that one for Christmas and i like it so far. there are a lot of dog eared pages of runs I have gone on or want to go on

I got that one for Christmas and i like it so far. there are a lot of dog eared pages of runs I have gone on or want to go on

Thanks! I just wanted to make sure that's the preferred title and edition. Have a good weekend!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom