Events/Trails Tucson Monthly Meeting (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I just called Star 520-620-0011and while they closed the shop at 22nd & Kolb - Stone & Grant only - PJ is still there and is in high demand. Can't wait to see the shop that you and Bill Lee (he has done all my work - Tucson, Silver City and now Farmington)) are opening.
Wow fantastic! My insurance company says they know Star Glass and PJ and will set it all up for me. Thanks so much....and am I gathering correctly that you and Bill are opening a shop in Sonoita? Bill has helped me over the phone from both Silver City and Farmington.

I have used Five Star ? at 22nd & Kolb just south of Desert Toyota 3 or 4 times - the tech's name is PJ

A really good tech is PJ at Star Glass - I have used him 3 - 4 times. Shows up with the whole kit each time. You need to tell them you don't want Safelite glass - request glass from whoever bought PPG.
Thanks for the heads up on PJ. Hes been here and gone, all very good.

Just wanted to throw out Monsoons as a potential meetup location. Selfishly it’s near where I live but I may be able to get out for a little while with or without kids!
What day are we thinking of doing this? now that Christmas and the holiday season is her upon us

Happy December, gang!

I know we're on the fence about a December meetup, given the busy holiday season that @mtn biker notes. If there's a desire to connect, though, the logical day (if we're shooting for Wednesdays) would be December 18. @Wilma83 suggested Monsoon's Tap & Grill in NW Tucson. 6:30 pm was our last meeting time and with sunset occurring at ~5:25 pm on the 18th, it doesn't make much difference to meet a half hour earlier. So...

Show of hands for the following:

Wednesday, December 18, 6:30 pm
Monsoon's Tap & Grill

Have a good week!

... am I gathering correctly that you and Bill are opening a shop in Sonoita? Bill has helped me over the phone from both Silver City and Farmington.

Yup, that is correct! We hoped to have the new shop open last January but the permitting process took a bit longer than expected...a year longer to be precise!:rofl:

Have a great week CSC!

Happy December, gang!

I know we're on the fence about a December meetup, given the busy holiday season that @mtn biker notes. If there's a desire to connect, though, the logical day (if we're shooting for Wednesdays) would be December 18. @Wilma83 suggested Monsoon's Tap & Grill in NW Tucson. 6:30 pm was our last meeting time and with sunset occurring at ~5:25 pm on the 18th, it doesn't make much difference to meet a half hour earlier. So...

Show of hands for the following:

Wednesday, December 18, 6:30 pm
Monsoon's Tap & Grill

Have a good week!
@Wilma83 great suggestion on Monsoons. Been there a couple times and it is right down the road from me. @DesertFlyFish I’m always down to meet up on the 18th.

Got the ol’lady out in hopes of making the meet.
D74B8B43-0CE2-4525-933A-6467EDE97058.jpeg

I'll be at the meet tomorrow! Look forward to seeing everyone and some new faces!

Leanin' hard! Yep, that's me. Finally finished tinkering on the steering line on Sunday (clearance issues with headers). Going for a tire pressure check and bath later today.

Not 100% sure I'll be able to join at Monsoon's Tap & Grill tomorrow night (Wednesday), but sounds like a few folks are planning to gather there at 6:30 pm. I hope it's a good turnout!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom