Builds Tucker and Roma's 75 FJ40 Restore (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

They sure do just in the mud terrains. I have a set for my 100 I need to install and need a set for my 40 and 60.

I was looking on the bfg site and they only list the km2's in that size so I checked with their online help people and looks like the km2 is going away and the km3 is replacing it in 255/85-16. Some don't like the km3 but I love mine. Glad to hear the 255 is coming, I'll probably get those for my 40 and my 60.

Last edited:
Switcheroo date is sometime in March so km2 lovers better grab em fast

I just read the whole thread. What an epic build. I'm so sorry the first truck was totaled, but glad no one got hurt.

And the second build with the 1HZ swap is even better! Fantastic work. Bravo.

Tucker,

You’ve run both the hard top and FST for long drives and run. Would you run the FST on FJ40 2.0?

Got a good pic of the original artwork?

Sorry I missed you Roman when you were in Arizona. Next time for sure. Great thread brother👍 Tom

thank you everyone. yeah hubcaps are cheap like 17 bucks a piece with discount

Where or who sells the hubcaps for this price? I have some 16" alloy wheels on order from FJ company and need them for the old school look. Thx

Where or who sells the hubcaps for this price? I have some 16" alloy wheels on order from FJ company and need them for the old school look. Thx

Toyota Parts Deal has them listed for $16.10. 42621-60010 - Genuine Toyota CAP, WHEEL. I imagine any toyota dealer who sells parts could probably get close to that.

As FYI, I have those FJ Co wheels and the oem caps fit great.
75C31494-36C7-4106-8268-510C815107AE.jpeg

Great to know. Very excited to get my wheels. What size tire did you go with?

265/75 (about 32 x 10.5). I think they are going to work well, but won't know until I get my tub built and on the frame :)

Wow! Killer thread, and killer build. You really do spectacular work. I wish I could have been involved in this. I really appreciate all the pictures and the inclusion of so many useful part numbers. You rock!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom